Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pj4ever View Post
    I get a bit of what you are saying, but that is just 10 man for you .. Less players, less loot.

But yea, in our situation on 10 man, we got:
    5 people on Vanquisher
    4 people on Conqurer
    1 guy on Protector

So yea, when we get Protector loot, we often get kinda sad
    Same here, except 6 vanquisher and 3 conquer.
    Our hunter got 4/5 tier13 on first week :/ damn protector tokens!

add the ability to combine, say, three of class restricted tokens into an unrestricted token, so even if a raid group has a wonky setup and really bad luck, they're still guaranteed to get their tier pieces eventually.

Deleted
    Our Raidcomp ist quite good (4x Vanq / 4 x Conq / 5 x Prot) but we nearly have only Vanq-Drops. In our first DS-ID when we killed 4 Bosses, we had 2 Vanq-Token, 1 Prot. Second ID (7/8) we got 5/5 Vanq-Tokens. Last ID (8/8) we got 3 Vanq, 1 Prot, 1 Conq...
    you see, the vanq-tokens are a little overkill to us. But i have to say, it's not a new experience to us. Since LK our Druids/Rogues/DKs cheered about tokendrops since they get them for second equip when others got none token for their class so far. Locks, priests and pallys were crying...

I know rng ist rng... but still... sometimes it really pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by k8e View Post
    add the ability to combine, say, three of class restricted tokens into an unrestricted token, so even if a raid group has a wonky setup and really bad luck, they're still guaranteed to get their tier pieces eventually.
    Kinda what i suggested, an even easier solution within the current system would be to drop a non class restricted token of the end boss in 10man.

Loot system on 10man is broken and sucks totally. In 25 you at least get more items, so a better chance for the items you actually need.
    I have 24 ragnaros kills and have seen the agi trinket only once(!) - where we have 4 people who need it. Our tanks had the 359 nef(?) shield all the time because the shield from bale did not drop at any time. It really pisses off people.

Blizz should remove class restrictions from tokens so that the raidlead or simply roll can decide who gets loot and some 10m aren't disadvantaged simply through lootdrops. Or change droprates according to needed stuff (like me getting the fu**ing trinket and not seeing the strength trinket every second week (really)).

Also raidbuffs are worse in 10m than in 25m, where you have everything easily. Blizz should make an npc at the beginning of every raidinstance, where you can enable one raidwide buff in 10m - like 10% haste or kings and so on.
    Last edited by Draeblin; 2011-12-19 at 04:33 PM.

In all honesty I do not see why there is just not a token for all classes unless its some specific limitation in the technology or something like that. Just makes things easier and lets everyone not get super annoyed at the loot for the week. In our 10man, our mage and DK almost have their 4-sets, the other brackets only have their two sets or just one piece so far. If they werent open to just having a one token option, I wish they would let you turn in 2 or 3 of one token for 1 of another. And if their worried about guilds abusing that too much, just let it be an option that opens up after a few months when it does not matter so as far as world firsts and such goes.

Deleted
    They do not worry about abuse in guilds.

They worry about pug leaders that ninja everything.

IMO they should discourage pugging even more. It's a cancer in this game.

Yeah sure pugs... The leader ninjas exactly at one boss and after that there is no more raid and he can rename the char if he ever want to pug again - so no problem here.