Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    1: Play game on easy retard mode.
    2: Complain is too easy.

Deleted
    Guys ! This gas has not even killed the normal version of DW not mentioning the hc version.

This threat has no arguments at all, stupid video of person slacking on 25 LFR where other ppl have to make up for this simple minded player.

Plase close this threat. I doubt he even played during vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Terralon View Post
    I moved to SW TOR instead, it's going to be a faceroll anyways. Not worth my time. Blizzard just killed it for me.
    Yes, that's why no one has killed Deathwing Heroic yet.

You know, that's kind of the point of LFR.

lol@ the rag video..wow looked so boring back then

Deleted
    Looked boring, maybe. Vanilla was good fun though!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    When you put away the rose-colored glasses, you'll realize that vanilla raiding for the most part was a LOT more easy than anything we have now. If you had actually raided during vanilla, you'd know this.

Overall, Cata raids have had the hardest bosses in WoW history.
    im not arguing for or against the topic, im just commenting on your post. Vanilla wasnt "Hard" the way it is today. the problem with vanilla was that blizzard themselves didnt even know how to itemize items for each class which in turn made it "harder" Naxx40 and AQ40 were some of the harder instances in my opiinion. and im pretty sure the hardest bosses so far were in sunwell (brutalllus and muru pre nerf), ulduar (firefighter and 1 light pre nerf), and 10m3d OS (as current content). This is all my opinion of course.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney12rr View Post
    lol@ the rag video..wow looked so boring back then
    It looked boring because it was for pros.
    You had to think when you did raids.
    Now it's only special effects and other nonsense, no skill required.

Deleted
    Im sorry OP but you are just an idiot that has no idea what he is talking about.
    Bosses in vanilla had like 2 spells each, the mechanics was so easy that 15 people of your 40man raid could sleep, and you would still be able to kill bosses. If we had vanilla wow bosses now, the game would be truly faceroll for sure..

10+ Year Old Account
    While I see argument on both side, everyone that goes "have you kill 6/6 HC? if not, then it is not too easy", that is a bad arguement really.

ICC was easy, sure not everyone managed to kill LK HC, but when everyone and their grandmother can kill up to Sindragosa on HC, that was too easy. Not everyone killed Ragnaros HC, but when everyone and their grandmother can kill at least 6/7 HC, it was too easy. T11 they did right, you get a full range of people that clear 13/13 HC, some 12/13, some 8-11 HC, basically the number of HC kill very evenly spread, nowadays is like everyone just missing the last boss on HC and faceroll everything.

A raid shouldn't be just the last boss is hard, you should make ALL the HC bosses hard and progressively harder, not facroll 6/7 HC and only Ragnaors that is a challenge like in T12. THAT, was too easy.

---------- Post added 2011-12-17 at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky1 View Post
    Im sorry OP but you are just an idiot that has no idea what he is talking about.
    Bosses in vanilla had like 2 spells each, the mechanics was so easy that 15 people of your 40man raid could sleep, and you would still be able to kill bosses. If we had vanilla wow bosses now, the game would be truly faceroll for sure..
    But back then there were no DBM, as well as classes had to be played differently, like warrior stance-stance for example, they gave more mechanics to the bosses, but toned down the player's skill cap in return. I think all those people that really enjoy vanilla WoW would be satisfied if they didn't make the actual classes easier to play, that was while the boss might have simpler mechanics, players that cannot execute the required skill would have a much harder time compare to raid bosses nowadays.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know why it's become "too easy?" Because the game is SEVEN years old and there are literally enough mods to the point of where they explain virtually everything you need to do in a given encounter. The raids themselves aren't really getting any easier, it's the players that are advancing at such a fast pace that it's going beyond the curve that blizzard can dish out in terms of content. Do you even realize how complex the fights are now compared to anything in Vanilla and TBC?

I can see an argument in terms of inconsistent tuning, but don't tell me the fights were more difficult simply because they were complicated back than compared to now, along with general knowledge of the game.
    Last edited by MAGAmobile; 2011-12-17 at 06:46 PM.