Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

즐거운공격대 Death wing's spine tactic

asdfsasdfasdf
    Last edited by Kimstrong; 2011-12-17 at 05:44 PM.

lol... if that totem thing is real, im pretty sure it's not intended :3

I don't know it's a bug, but when Spirit link totem is used, debuff(that reduces player's maximum health by 6 percent every pile)
    "thx4tip" m8s

lol if thats true thats pretty much exploit

Isn't it usually bad form to release the tactics before the 2nd kill?

Well class stacking isn't really an exploit by any means. The Spirit Link totem thing however does intrigue me. They completely avoid/ignore a mechanic via a spell's nature does sound like something we've seen before with Ensidia. May I ask how you know this Restoration Shaman information?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    "thx4tip" m8s
    i expect spine hc within the hour kk thx

Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    lol... if that totem thing is real, im pretty sure it's not intended :3
    I don't think he means the debuff just disappears, but that with a SLT down, you can heal people who have the debuff without having to actualy heal through the debuff. By having 4 SLT's at their disposal, they can drop a SLT at every tense healing moment and basically ignore the debuff until the tense healing moment is over.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

So.... Enjoy the ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsitermage View Post
    Isn't it usually bad form to release the tactics before the 2nd kill?
    They're not some paragon to be afraid of people laughing at them using exploits

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    So.... Enjoy the ban?
    Paragon fanboys status:

[ ] NOT TOLD
    [x] TOLD

Infracted - Wilderness
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2011-12-17 at 06:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    I don't think he means the debuff just disappears, but that with a SLT down, you can heal people who have the debuff without having to actualy heal through the debuff. By having 4 SLT's at their disposal, they can drop a SLT at every tense healing moment and basically ignore the debuff until the tense healing moment is over.
    NO, I heard that debuff disappears

As far as calling it an exploit, I don't really see how they can get banned for this. The spell is functioning exactly as it should.

Deleted
    So they had 7x mages with dragonwraths and rogues used shadow dance? Well it is huge burst indeed with trinkets+bl and ambush spam.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Paragon dosn't release their strats so they don't ruin the fight for the guilds right behind them, not because they don't want "people laughing at them using exploits."
    Also- This guild didn't even release their strat, they just posted a SS, and people have extracted their strat based on what class/specs they see in the SS.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Rerolling incognito rogue!

If something as miniscule as that were true I blame that on Blizz to the max. It's a frequently used cooldown in high octane situations, and I'm pretty sure other guilds would have noticed it by now if they had even one resto shaman.

How many tanks?

Smart.

H: Staghelm on alt

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post

Paragon fanboys status:

[ ] NOT TOLD
    [x] TOLD
    Not a fanboy actually... Just funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    "thx4tip" m8s
    nooo, you wont get it.. forget about the world first madness!

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Not a fanboy actually... Just funny.
    I doubt they'll get banned, not really their fault if SLT is bugging something out.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.