Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please blizzard...make incognito a rogue spec. PLEASE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimstrong View Post
    asdfsasdfasdf
    lolololol
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by jmoney12rr View Post
    just like ensidia realize the saronite bombs kept the outside platform from falling off so they had more room for valks in HC LK
    Except it was not Heroic Lich King...

It was normal mode - And it made them able to ignore Val'kyr's and just DPS Lich King instead.

So some random person made a new mmo-champion forum account so he could type in fake broken English and try to start fake drama over a world first by making it sound like the guild exploited? Got it.

OP is probably trolling, nothing has been revealed so far about the strategy.

And even if that's true, I don't see a second kill coming anytime soon. Where are other top guilds going to get resto shamans to stack? haha.

Ferals on Nefarian is 100x times more viable for marking as 'exploit' anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Huh? Weakest healers? If some paragon don't take them for Ragnaros HC, they are the weakest healers? Just so you know, rshammies are the strongest healers on, let's say, Yor'Sahj heroic. Got it? Now go to bed and fap to thoughts about sucking all of paragon members' wieners.

And no, that's not an exploit. They won't get banned. Grats with the legitimate world-first kill, even though it's the easymode format.
    You seem to have blind hatred for Paragon and it is messing up your view on everything. If what was described is what truly happened then yes they exploited. The fact however is that this "proof" came from someone with very few posts and nothing to back it up with. Doesn't change the fact that you're being blind with your hatred towards paragon.

Ferals on Nefarian is 100x times more viable for marking as 'exploit' anyway.
    Oh my god, using a class in this game on an encounter = exploit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taqaroph View Post
    not really ensidias fault saronite bomb is bugging something out
    Indeed true +1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    not really every top guild's fault if LFR loot is bugged
    LFR loot was not bugged, it was being exploited.

Deleted
    OP edited the original post to remove the description.

Here is the original text:
    Hey guys, I'm KR server Raid user

It's not specific tactic but I think it's the main tactic

즐거운공격대's spine members were

7 arcane mage with legendary weapon 'Wrath of Tarecgosar'(Sorry I dont' know how to spell in English ^^

5 incognito rougues(Sorry I don't know exact talent name in english; but it's usually pvp talent) and used dark dancing when dealing the rib line is popped up

everybody knows that in Deathwing's spine, momentary dealing is needed very much!

and 즐거운공격대 has solved this dealing problem like this.

and next in healing, they brought 4 restore shamans

I don't know it's a bug, but when Spirit link totem is used, debuff(that reduces player's maximum health by 6 percent every pile)

is gone.

That's how 즐거운공격대 killed the Spine, as I said I don't know specific tactic

sorry for writing in bad English TT

15+ Year Old Account
    Remember ferals on Nefarion and get the fuck out of here with your paragon fanboyism.
    Remember me defending Paragon? Of course you don't, stay clueless.

One of them(KIN raiders a.k.a 즐거운공격대) says

That debuff doesn't disappear during the battle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    LFR loot was not bugged, it was being exploited.
    ...then why was it fixed?
    Something not bugged doesn't need to be fixed. So yes, it was bugged.

This must be the most exploited tier of raiding in a longggg time. (Intended or not, half this stuff be broken).
    Regardless of this fight, sup hagara.

It's Blizzard's faulty design with SLT. SLT has always had strange kinks.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Lol @ people that think class stacking is exploiting. And Lol @ people that STILL think taking advantage of Rip on Heroic Nefarian was exploiting. The mechanic wasn't bugged in any way, Rip was just naturally super powered by the way the mechanic worked. An oversight by blizzard, and that is why it was changed and nobody was banned.

They outplayed other guilds, get over it.

Shamans FINALLY FINALLY get a cooldown. Something different and oh god if someone figures out how to use that cooldown to kill a boss.