SUFCB Shadowed Unit Frames Cast Bar

Aight, so I'm generally new to addons that changes my frames but I've grown to not dislike it all that much
    But the addon Shadowed Unit Frames is there any way to use the standard blizz cast bar? I can't for the love of God find out how to enable blizz cast bar again.
    If this is not possible, is there any way a mediocre computer scrub like me could enable them through scripts or whatever with a little guidance?

And before anyone says anything else, no I don't want to use SUF's cast bar. And no I don't like any other frame addon

Thanks

Deleted
    Type: /suf
    Click: Unit configuration
    Click: Player
    Click: Bars tab
    Scroll to bottom
    Untick Enable Cast Bar

Might help you to actually look through the options in future :>

Quote Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
    Click: Unit configuration
    Click: Player
    Click: Bars tab
    Scroll to bottom
    Untick Enable Cast Bar

Might help you to actually look through the options in future :>
    Because I haven't done that like... a thousand times already.
    Don't have to be a smartass about it, especially when it's not helpful

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Because I haven't done that like... a thousand times already.
    Don't have to be a smartass about it, especially when it's not helpful
    Oh yeah I forgot to say how to show the Blizzard castbar. If you had actually looked 1000 times then you probably would've found it

Click: Hide Blizzard
    Untick Hide player cast bar

Why do you continue to have an attitude when you're still wrong?
    Geez dude

Harsh yes, but those are correct instructions.
    If the blizzard bar is still not appearing then it is possible that another addon is also hiding it.
    Try reloading the ui/relogging first to be sure, and then take a look at your other addons.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggah View Post
    Aight, so I'm generally new to addons that changes my frames but I've grown to not dislike it all that much
    But the addon Shadowed Unit Frames is there any way to use the standard blizz cast bar? I can't for the love of God find out how to enable blizz cast bar again.
    If this is not possible, is there any way a mediocre computer scrub like me could enable them through scripts or whatever with a little guidance?

And before anyone says anything else, no I don't want to use SUF's cast bar. And no I don't like any other frame addon

Thanks
    I share your liking for Shadowed Unit Frames. And your spite for its cast bars So here's my advice: get Quartz. Highly configurable and very well working technically.
    Install it, disable everything but Player and Target cast bar modules, configure and place them, then play around with other settings like GCD/latency.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Harsh yes, but those are correct instructions.
    If the blizzard bar is still not appearing then it is possible that another addon is also hiding it.
    Try reloading the ui/relogging first to be sure, and then take a look at your other addons.
    The first thing I checked was that, I disabled the addon and went back in-game to check of there was another addon doing this. And the castbars was working perfectly. So I'm 100% sure it's SUF doing this
    I also have relogged quite a few times throughout the day, with the options he so nicely pointed out. With them both on and off, and every way i could think off.
    I also just did a re-install and the same thing is going on

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzzer View Post
    I share your liking for Shadowed Unit Frames. And your spite for its cast bars So here's my advice: get Quartz. Highly configurable and very well working technically.
    Install it, disable everything but Player and Target cast bar modules, configure and place them, then play around with other settings like GCD/latency.
    I might just do that, thanks. But does it have the protected cast like the blizzard UI has? An easily recognizable feature to show if the cast can't be interrupted?

I also use and recommend Quartz with Shadowed Unit Frames.

It has a protected icon and/or different coloured bar for uninterruptable casts yes.

It's perfect, thanks