Deleted

I'm new to Holy Paladin 4.3

Hi

I just started playing Holy Paladin after a long break and is having a hard time finding good information. Like what stats to go for and all that stuff
    So it would be nice if I could get some tips on what to change on my Pally or if it's good.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Repzan/simple

I know I'm missing enchants but that just a money question

Thanks

honestly i dont think you need to start a new thread for this... im sure you can get all your info from active threads such as: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Holy-Paladins.

Deleted
    Did you try google before you asked for basic things?
    There is a billion guides nice and basicly written out.

On a sidenote, gems look fine, enchants are missing, spec is alright. You can usually take out dispell since there is very few occasions where you need it. I have 2 different specs for that. Or just tell your partners that you took it out and theyve to dispell
    Last edited by mmocb8d63ae199; 2011-12-18 at 07:30 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldriel View Post
    Did you try google before you asked for basic things?
    There is a billion guides nice and basicly written out.
    ^
    You can usually take out dispell since there is very few occasions where you need it. I have 2 different specs for that. Or just tell your partners that you took it out and theyve to dispell
    Paladins should never need to dispel. It's a waste of a talent skill, hotkey, and mana with no benefit to the healer (aside from not having to heal that person for curse/debuff dot ticks). If a holy paladin is your key dispel'er in your group, rethink your composition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinchib View Post
    ^

Paladins should never need to dispel. It's a waste of a talent skill, hotkey, and mana with no benefit to the healer (aside from not having to heal that person for curse/debuff dot ticks). If a holy paladin is your key dispel'er in your group, rethink your composition.
    Don't look at me
    I didn't spec dispel

Just go for spirit/haste and spam Holy Raidance/LoD. Holy pallies are hard.