Deleted

LOOKING FOR AH ADDONz

So if I get undercutted by somene one AH, and cancel my auction I have to write the price down again all the time, can't I get a addon that write the price automatic when i put it on AH?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Auctionator!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Yes! Auctionator!
    this one's the easier one to use

Having used auctioneer and auctionator, I give the vote to auctionator. Its a much simpler addon so it uses less memory, but its also very effective.

Auctionator is the perfect addon for putting in an item, choosing auction duration, and then creating the auction. It automaticly chooses a slightly lower price than the current items price in the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Profish13 View Post
    Having used auctioneer and auctionator, I give the vote to auctionator. Its a much simpler addon so it uses less memory, but its also very effective.
    Auctioneer and Auctionator are really intended for different things. Auctionator is just to make doing stuff on the AH simpler. Powerful and useful, but simple. If you just want an addon that posts quickly and undercuts with ease (which is what I really need), it's perfect.

Auctioneer is much more focused on building a database history of auction prices to determine average market values for your server, and then using those prices to look for good deals or judge what you can make money on. It can also do things like estimate the value of the mats you'd get from disenchanting a green (based on your accumulated market prices), look at the price of greens on the AH, and point out what items you could buy and disenchant for a profit. Very comprehensive, very powerful, but also very memory intensive (for an addon) anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auctionator and Auctioneer. get them both NAO. they can do about everything you would ever possibly need. Except AUctioneer hasn't been updated yet for some reason and is being stupid, it just shows the appraiser page over every page so you can't see anything. Auctionator lets you buy and sell things in the most simplistic and easy way ever.

Auctioneer/Auctionator (whichever you prefer) is essential.

If your'e serious about selling on the AH though you need TradeSkillMaster. You can automate almost all of your decision making with it. I sell gems on one of my bankers. To do that I go to the AH, click the post button and it starts posting gems based on my settings.

For example with the big 3 red gems I post 4 at a time. If there are none on the AH, it defaults to a price of 450g each. Otherwise I want to undercut by 1 silver. However I never want to sell one under 100g in price as at that price I am likely to buy out whatever there is. TSM adjusts my post price automatically based on those settings. So all I have to do is click a post button for each gem (any more automation and it'd be against the ToS). Later in the day I click another button and the addon checks each of my auctions that it posted and cancels any that I've been undercut on.

Repeat this process for all of the other gems, glyphs, consumables, and anything else I sell. An hour's worth of posting can be done in minutes and is usually only slowed by the speed I can get mail out of the mailbox.

TSm has a lot of other features regarding crafting, price monitoring, etc as well, which I recommend looking in to.

I use auctionator and TSM, work great together

Auctionator. 'Nuff said.

But seriously, it's actually my best addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer Auctioneer and TSM, i really like the UI in auctioneer, i can't stand the original WoW Action UI, it's to "fat" ? :>
    I registered on MMO-Champion, and all I got was this lousy signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchickens View Post
    Auctionator and Auctioneer. get them both NAO. they can do about everything you would ever possibly need. Except AUctioneer hasn't been updated yet for some reason and is being stupid, it just shows the appraiser page over every page so you can't see anything. Auctionator lets you buy and sell things in the most simplistic and easy way ever.
    Auctioneer has been updated, just being a beta version it will not appear on the curse website nor in the client by default.
    Personally I downloaded it manually from the developers website, though you could try via the curse client - havn't tried myself so be warned.

Typically for many addons you can tell the client to check for beta or not typically recommended alpha versions on a per addon basis.
    Right-click the addon, Preferred Release Type - Beta.

Or if that does not work, then you can download the current beta release and install manually should you be comfortable with it - from here - 5.13 Auctioneer Preview
    Choose the full suite, or not as applicable from the descriptions.