Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Robyn, I couldn't help but hear from my closest that you are in need of guns. I have stocked up on guns before the apocalypse and I am willing to give you guns of your choice. However, for these guns I would like your combat sword. Oh and one last thing......I'm trap in my room because I nailed wood to it send help.

-B-10
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I tell you that I'm already in the process of researching the zombies, but we should start with dead flesh, and only use a living zombie for research once there's no more to be learned from dead specimens.
    i agree on researching the dead flesh only for a start would be a good idea.
    also asking you to kindly come with any news on the research
    as a last thing i offer you help with anything you may need (new supplies of flesh, reseaching items and so on)

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Robyn, I couldn't help but hear from my closest that you are in need of guns. I have stocked up on guns before the apocalypse and I am willing to give you guns of your choice. However, for these guns I would like your combat sword. Oh and one last thing......I'm trap in my room because I nailed wood to it send help.

-B-10
    After being contacted that you were stuck in your room, I cut a hole in your wall to save you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Update on the situation:

Me and the bus load of reinforcements that I have found along the way to our town have been stopped in Alabama by zombies. We've tried our best to survive and get out but we lost about 3/4 of the people. Luckily we stumbled across a deserted military base and found a helicopter on a flatbed, probably just transported recently to the base. The chopper itself is a transport with full, side and front mounted gatling guns, and eight seats with two pilot seats, perfect for mounting an offensive at the zombies, unfortunately, we have no pilot. My good friend in B-8 is an avid helicopter lover and might have training, but has never told me if he did, so unless another resident there is trained, this bad boy is near useless. We also got 3 Jeeps with mounted guns on top. Somewhat useful, but they're on the ground so they're susceptible to being overrun.

We're on our way to the apartment complex, but it'll be several hours, so hopefully everyone can hold out.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Thanks for getting me out of here! I'm going to hang out on the roof with a sniper. Don't touch my food.

Are they running zombies? If so, we're pretty much screwed.....

I survived with worgen, spending all of my ammunition on the way to pick off any that got close. Sadly military bases don't have guns chambered for .22 ammunition, so I am still SOL with my own rifle, we would need to raid a gun shop or a small game hunter's camp to get some. But if we do, there would likely be a lot.

I cannot pilot the chopper, However I am a good shot and will use the Gatling guns or those on the jeeps.

Some further scavenging through the military base has revealed radios, military rations, and plenty of military grade ammunition. There were also various close combat weapons, I have found a rifle bayonet but need something to attach it to my own rifle, as it is not fitted to attach them normally. In the meantime, I will use one of the machetes that is kept nearby.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-12-19 at 01:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm Mitch, I live in B-2. I'm not fit. I have no weapons. But I live the single life, lots of canned food.
    I wake up... hungover and head out my room, wondering what the commotion is.
    The last night is still a little bit of a blur but I remember hearing a few things during the night about the dead rising and didn't believe it.
    I'm then told everything that has happened.
    I throw up. A lot.

After a little bit of food and some water I start to get my bearings.

I start going through my draws and filling up empty bottles and containers with water, then wonder to the fridge, crack open a beer and try to cure my headache with the hair of the dog.

I'm felling better now.
    I hide some canned food and some bottles of water in the toilet system, wonder out of my apartment and offer to lend a hand to anybody needing my help.

I'm a skilled helicopter pilot, thankfully. I can fly it no matter the condition.

Since scavenging around the immediate area went great due to large amounts of supplies left behind by people trying to leave or just dying I decide to head back to our apartment, while there I will try my best to get Robyn "Moon" to trade me a combat sword for some extra supplies I just happened to not mention to the group. Hopefully that helicopter has fuel in it otherwise I fear it will be rather tedious to fuel it without the assistance of electronics.
    Last edited by Hikaroos; 2011-12-19 at 04:07 AM.

I look through my sniper, towards the north. Just then I see a horde a zombies coming towards the apartment! I realize I must tell everyone else and I run to the door to the stairs. That's when I forgot about the bucket and tripped, knocking me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's when me and my small convoy of jeeps with mounted guns, a bus, and a chopper on a flatbed arrive. Upon being told by Val that he can fly choppers, I toss him the keys and Boom takes over at one of the jeeps' guns. I go to check on my own apartment room and find out my dogs have become zombie beasts somehow and contaminated all of my food through some strange power they have.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    That's when me and my small convoy of jeeps with mounted guns, a bus, and a chopper on a flatbed arrive. Upon being told by Val that he can fly choppers, I toss him the keys and Boom takes over at one of the jeeps' guns. I go to check on my own apartment room and find out my dogs have become zombie beasts somehow and contaminated all of my food through some strange power they have.
    One of your dogs bit you, you will now become a zombie within 3 hours.

Thats the end of life for you mate!

Meanwhile the zombies have made it all the way up to the main apartment where every one is, their banging on the doors and its gradually breaking. You don't have long before the door completely breaks, letting the zombies in and gnaw on your flesh
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2011-12-19 at 06:48 AM.

Learning that my dear friend has become infected, I quickly kill him and start shooting into the crowd of zombies. No long after, I go insane and marry a rock. I then take the helicopter and fly it to the woods where Skelington and co. set up a city in a bear cave. I take all my weapons and supplies with me, ignoring the others. However, before doing that, I made sure to set off all the explosives I had, "accidentally" blowing a hole in the first floor wall.
    Last edited by ghostkitteh; 2011-12-19 at 07:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombies had followed the noise of the helicopter. The zombies are now just outside Skeletons cave. A feeding frenzy is about to erupt

manofmagic and myself have created a cure for the infection via studying the relationship between insects and the zombies. The very gene that protects the zombies from being eaten by bugs is also the weakness of the virus. The cure can be dispensed into the air, I just need to get high enough into the air to let it spread. I grab the nearest radio I can along with my sword and make my way to the roof. I assume manofmagic comes with me. I reach the roof, and transmit that I have a cure for the zombie infection, but I need to be rescued from the roof of the apartment complex first. I make sure to note the name and location of the complex, as well as a description of it. Air support would be preferred. (hint hint to Valoranos and anyone near him or her) I notice philipisawarlock passed out and I attempt to wake him up, careful not to trip on the bucket.

I barricade the door, and prepare to make my last stand with whoever has made it onto the roof in time. If we start to get overrun, I break the vial that contains the cure, hoping that it cures enough zombies for us to survive. If I have time, I also scribble down the instructions on how to make the cure and leave them on the roof. I use my own blood if I need to.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-12-19 at 08:50 AM.

Im living in the mall, eating various food from the food court and using any weapon I can get my hands on. Im taking photographs of the chaos, trying to save people that are around and not as smart as me.

Im in my element here, after all. Ive covered Wars.

Deleted
    I slowly wake up, dazed and nauseous.. How long have I been out?? I woke up from the ruckus outside, been living in this large air vent for a couple of weeks now. Passing out now and then, and the door leading into the building can only be opened from inside, unless you have a key.. If only my mates wouldn't have left me on this roof, our story would have made a great movie.. There must have been some kind of explosion, from what I heard. I suddenly see others around on the roof, and there is a gun lying around.. Since I have no clue what's going on, I am very cautious and carefully sneak up on the others..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    manofmagic and myself have created a cure for the infection via studying the relationship between insects and the zombies. The very gene that protects the zombies from being eaten by bugs is also the weakness of the virus. The cure can be dispensed into the air, I just need to get high enough into the air to let it spread. I grab the nearest radio I can along with my sword and make my way to the roof. I assume manofmagic comes with me. I reach the roof, and transmit that I have a cure for the zombie infection, but I need to be rescued from the roof of the apartment complex first. I make sure to note the name and location of the complex, as well as a description of it. Air support would be preferred. (hint hint to Valoranos and anyone near him or her) I notice philipisawarlock passed out and I attempt to wake him up, careful not to trip on the bucket.

I barricade the door, and prepare to make my last stand with whoever has made it onto the roof in time. If we start to get overrun, I break the vial that contains the cure, hoping that it cures enough zombies for us to survive. If I have time, I also scribble down the instructions on how to make the cure and leave them on the roof. I use my own blood if I need to.
    Zombies quickly break down the barricade and rage on in, they start to eat you and you try to grab your vial of the cure but are to late and your cure is forever forgotten.

Deleted
    After everyone I know is dead, I make way for a remote location safe as I can get.