Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Manofmagic, think of all the dead bodies that we have left behind. I would be worried if there weren't tons of zombies coming!" When the others are done clearing the area, I motion everyone to move forward quickly. "Remember, check your corners! Keep your guns raised, there could still be some hiding." I say. I crouch and stay close to the wall. I start moving around the corner, when I hear a war cry and see a traitor running at me with a sword raised. I deflect the blow with my gun, push him away, and shoot him 4 times in the chest. He drops to the ground, a steady flow of blood pooling under his body. "So, what was that about checking your corners?" Says the assassin. I aim a kick at him, but he dodges it. "Okay, lets go."
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

"Some guy came up behind us yelling... and proceeded to get annihilated." I jest.
    The brawler's leader laughs "Idiots... You can't charge a gunman with melee weapons unless you are sure you can get close and not get pushed back. You kind of need a second sword for that. At least with the way I fight. Even then just shut your damn mouth... if you yell the whole pack will turn around and turn you in to swiss cheese. Knives in gunfights are only useful if you are really damn good at using them." He sighs at the terrible performance of the traitor as he swings his blade through his neck.

The marksman speaks up walking backwards and looking through a scope he put on his shotgun. A scoped shotgun. So silly. Gotta love slugs eh? "Yeah... zombies are coming behind us, quite a while off, give them about two thousand feet. But they are coming."

The metal walls that make up the edge of our base are in sight, with soldiers on top waving at us. "Get in here! We can't get the machine gun rolling until you guys get inside the walls!"

Time flies in combat. It feels so slow, but at the end of the period you realize just how long it has been.
    I can't wait to see what the situation is back at base. I have to stay up while everyone else gets to sleep...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

"hmm, you got a point there i guess, and that would be alot of zombies indeed. But i do wonder, if they will be too busy over there. I guess with some luck. They would be too busy with the rest of there, and not go this way too much."
    During a blink, i realise how tired i am, that it becomes harder to stay awake, i guess i am running low on any kind of adrenalin and energy in my body.
    I wonder how many of the others feel the same way. I decide to ask "any of you guys getting tired?, running low on your adrenalin?"
    I try to not give sign of being tired, mostly to cheat myself. Maybe i go on a bit more, if i forget that i am the one being tired.

Deleted
    I would get myself some things like
    1 top hat
    1 Automatic rifle
    1 Bear
    1 constitution
    1 Beard
    1 Black set of cloths

i would look pretty much like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, MmoFanatic, I don't think you quite understand what this thread is. Read the OP please

I sprint the last 100 meters to base, and I quickly see that things haven't improved much from the battlefield. The medics have access to more healing things, but that is about it. Once everyone is in, the gates slam shut. The miniguns start rolling as the zombies come down the street. I run up the stairs to the wall just in time to see the soldiers gunning down the brain eaters. When the zombies are reduced to nothing but chunks of rotted flesh, cheers go up along the wall. But, I get an incoming transmission over the radio. "Guys, there are still more zombies! The ones you took care of were just a splinter group. The rest are moving to the flanks. Better get ready!" A scout says. "Okay, thank you. Hurry back to base," I radio back.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

We make it in base and I drop off boomchickn in a medical room and make sure he is stable. "You all can get some sleep for now, I have a bit of work to do still.
    The brawler gives a thumbs up "Good." and falls over, sleeping. I chuckle.
    Then I head over to the hall with our rooms and touch the doorknob and a voice comes from inside "You better knock and let me know who you are or you won't even exist the moment that door comes open."
    "I'm the one who keeps your crazy ass alive."
    "You know that isn't the code."
    "It's zhe doctor!" I say in my best German accent
    "Alrighty. I wouldn't suggest coming in... floor is covered in acid. What do you need?"
    "Three vials from my room, one filled with a purple fluid, another with red, and a last one with a pale green."
    The door pops open and a hand comes out with the three vials. Good. I look down and see a mix of blood and acid coming out of the crack in the door before it shuts again. Dear god what DID he do in there?

I head back in the medical room and look around. Now I have what I need.

(This is somewhat of an RP by now. Feel free to join in if you want in a spot where you can)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.