Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by qei View Post
    Morchok > Yor'sahj > Zon'ozz > Hagara, in that order of difficulty
    I agree post-nerf. Hagara still has one-shot mechanics that will kill you if you suck.

depends on your raid size. morchok is very easy on both 10 and 25. i think hagera is easier on 25 then on 10 man and yorsahj is easier on 10 then it is on 25 man. i also think zonozz might be harder on 10 man then 25 man due to limited classes that can soak.

my guild 25 man went morchok>hagera>yorsahj>ultraxion>zonozz>blackhorn

we had a lot of trouble on yorsahjsince we use feral/warrior for tanks and don't have a regularly raiding holy paladin.
    Last edited by kosechi; 2012-03-16 at 01:19 AM.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    From hardest to easiest, in my opinion on 10h and for my raid squad:
    Madness > Warmaster > Spine > Zon'ozz > Hagara > Yor'Sahj > Ultraxion > Morchok

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    And how do you go around that problem?

I've read that Shattered Ice is preferably cast on targets in front of Hagara, is that confirmed?
    yes, our tank pulled her to the edge of the platform, tanking her there, rangers split into 3 grp, soaking ice lance, healers do not move, let the dps move soaking for them. Doing that way makes her always do Shattered Ice on tank, the rest is quite easy

Id rate Hagara easier than Zon'ozz, Morchok < Yorshaj < Ultra < Hagara < Zon'ozz

Deleted
    I would go with: Morchok < Yor'sahj = Ultraxion < Zon'Ozz <= Hagara.

Zon'ozz is about good planing. Having people do their thing.
    Hagara is a little more about execution. We bring 3 heals because lightning phase can be hard (I ask myself why we do it so badly each and every week) but overall, it's only practise (as is zon'ozz..).

Imo it really doesn't matter where you go for the 2nd-5th bosses. Just pick one that you think plays to your raids strengths and do it. Good healers > Yor Saj. Good DPS > Ultraxion. Good healers and DPS > Zon'ozz. People that can run in a circle > Hagara