My copy of SWTOR went missing...?

So uhm..

I just decided to order SWTOR from the EU games website, origins.com or something?

I decided to order the game, Logged in on an existing account. Went through the entire procedure and purchased the game - Payment has been subtracted from my bank account.

Now I downloaded the Origins client, No game found, Checked my e-mail, No notification of an ordered game, Checked my order history, No games purchased in the past..

I got no idea what is going on now...

Anyone know what could be wrong?

you could maybe contact EA with their direct line or email to talk to someone that works within the company to find a answer better than mmo-champion

Deleted
    You need to enter in a product key that you receive after the order in your mail.

I had to wait 4 months for the site to be updated, but you should be able to find the key even if you don't receive the mail like I did.

You bought a key, now you need to link the key to your origins (SWTOR website) account.

Thank you for the help,

I finally received my product key in the mail, About 45 minutes after completing the order.

With it I was able to register an account on the main swtor website and its currently downloading!