Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

To Everyone Too Impatient to wait for Diablo3

Recently alot of hate has been on the boards about diablo3.

Some paranoid theory that due to the korean curency exchange system that its been pushed back.

Some ppl say the beta is a totally playable experience.

No its really not, you rubber band when you move, half the npc's stop mid dungeon and dont open locked areas or doors.

There is fps drops when in groups of 2 or more. and no its not my machine its the new beta build.

The game is not ready and if you push the company to release it now your going to regret it!

I just played for hours on the new beta build 8 and saw nothing of npc's stopping mid dungeon or any rubber band moving or nothing. Don't know what happened to you, if you just played while the servers were taking a beating or something.

I'll agree to people bitching impatience who don't understand this is how Blizzard works though.
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's been too long... =( It needs to break me free from WoW :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting a way to download Diablo 3 beta. Now I am disappointed.

>Doesn't care about errors, just wants to play the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I was expecting a way to download Diablo 3 beta. Now I am disappointed.

>Doesn't care about errors, just wants to play the game.
    Sorry, have a cupcake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Sorry, have a cupcake.
    I hate cupcakes...
    I want Diablo 3.

Deleted
    Not that interested in Diablo 3 since they announced no offline play and "premium" maps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    Not that interested in Diablo 3 since they announced no offline play and "premium" maps.
    Well crap ive already got my retard horse.

Deleted
    I don't remember anyone saying anything about premium maps??? I only saw that for SC2.

I've got a great library of games right now to play while waiting, I'd prefer a game that I'll play for at least a solid year without expansions instead of a half hashed cash cow.

Deleted
    Premium maps... in an RPG?

That's pretty much never gonna happen.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yo dawg! Did you mean Stacraft 2?
    (>^^)> Pandas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    I hate cupcakes...
    I want Diablo 3.
    BLASPHEMER! How can you hate CUPCAKES?!?!? T_T

OT I haven't seen those bugs at all! And I watched my fiance play it last night, all the way through. O.o

I for one am greatly anticipating release, but am patient enough to wait for them to complete it so it's not chock full of bugs when it releases

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

They just made the mistake of announcing D3 too early in development to a rabid fan base that's been waiting for a new Diablo game for 10 years. I'm ok with the delays though if it means releasing a game that lives up to all of our expectations. Some people are less patient obviously and that sucks since they're incredibly vocal about it. I would also like to tell them to shut up. it's ready when it's ready. we've waited this long, we can wait a couple months more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    They just made the mistake of announcing D3 too early in development to a rabid fan base that's been waiting for a new Diablo game for 10 years. I'm ok with the delays though if it means releasing a game that lives up to all of our expectations. Some people are less patient obviously and that sucks since they're incredibly vocal about it. I would also like to tell them to shut up. it's ready when it's ready. we've waited this long, we can wait a couple months more.
    Half a decade ago their original intended release date was Q4 2009/Q1 2010. It's not just that we've been waiting so long, it's that it's been pushed back - like 6 times. D3 never being released is slowly reaching meme status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Half a decade ago their original intended release date was Q4 2009/Q1 2010. It's not just that we've been waiting so long, it's that it's been pushed back - like 6 times. D3 never being released is slowly reaching meme status.
    At least half a decade ago WoW was still interesting enough to hold a lot of people's interest during the wait. Now everyone's anxious for something fresh.

Yeah that doesn't help. Honestly I wouldn't mind waiting for D3 if I had ANYTHING else to do in the meantime...but nope, just bored and clinging to dying communities.

Quote Originally Posted by sinisterwyvern View Post
    I just played for hours on the new beta build 8 and saw nothing of npc's stopping mid dungeon or any rubber band moving or nothing. Don't know what happened to you, if you just played while the servers were taking a beating or something.

I'll agree to people bitching impatience who don't understand this is how Blizzard works though.
    The Templar on floor 2 in the Skeleton King quest bugs regularly. He will just stop at the chest containing his gear and do nothing. This isn't a rare occurrence, it's common to find games that are bugged due to him.

---------- Post added 2011-12-18 at 12:08 PM ----------

And to those that are too impatient to wait for Diablo 3: Learn to Dungeon Defenders.

Deleted
    Well, if you ask me. I think its the fact that the release date has been pushed back so much which pisses people off (coz they know its an ubersexy game)
    And even then people don't mind, but people were expecting more beta releases now atleast.... since so many are waiting for so long. And thats what annoys people the most I think.

I crave.............................. Diablo 3

With wow's boredome already 2 weeks after patch 4.3 (Did all achivements, and whatnot else it brought, hell even geared an alt!!), its just good old raiding again. Cant keep one busy all the time.

Maybe they aint that far into beta yet etc, but getting it before febuary would be nice alot!

I was excited for it.... when they announced it at blizzcon over 3 years ago.

I reinstalled 1 and 2 about 2 years ago and played through them again. Well, I only got 1/2 way through D2 before I got bored. This hack and slash type genre just isn't for me anymore I guess. I don't plan on getting it now, or I will at least wait until it's $20, which may be a few years down the road.