15+ Year Old Account

(Feral) Advice and Tips

Alright, So I don't play too often anymore but Im still curious on how I compare to some of the other Ferals that play. Most probably are better than me, but I feel like Im really good compared to the rest of the ones on my server. What Im looking for is what advice or tips any other Feral can comment onto my Gear, Spec, Gemming, Reforging, and Stat priority.

Armory is in the Signature, Anyone thats interested in contacting me personally send me a PM, otherwise just post in the Thread.

Thanks,
    Naocho
    Naocho: 100 Worgen Druid - Eldre'Thalas
    Naocho's Armory

Get your hit up to 960. Dont re-forge expertise or hit away if you wont get over caps.

Gem 40 AGI in your shoulders. NEVER (!!) gem expertise/hit. Get hit/expertise trough gear/reforges only.

Fix bracer enchant to 50 AGI.

40 AGI in your seal ring. DONT!!, gem for set-bonus unless its worth it (useally aim for 20 AGI only in many cases)

35 AGI enchant on your boots.

20 AGI/20 HIT gem in your leggings. AGAIN NEVER GEM EXPERTISE/HIT

Again dont gem for socket bonus unless worth it. 2x 40 AGI gems in your belt.

65 mastery enchant on your gloves.

I suggest you read the sticky. Alot is wrong with your character. Specced/glyphs correct trough!

Edit: Renember your state prio is ATM cause of your set-bonus from 2 DS tier: AGI>expertise/hit caps>mastery>haste>crit. Again read the helpfull sticky.