Question about the races

I know that each race got a cosmetic racial but from the video, it's me or they all have the same animation, even male / female. Those animation are great, but they it's look like they where having all the same stance and combat movement.

Can anyone confirm or not that they used the same skeleton for all the races?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Different races have different combat animations. For instance, the gnome DK moves rather like Yoda in the new Star Wars films. Undead mages have a metalhead feel. Dwarves move like they have no shoulders. Blood elves, even the warriors, move like ballerinas.
    Last edited by Incandio; 2011-12-18 at 05:00 PM.

/lookatforumlink
    Yes, I really posted in the SW forum, why do I have a respond about gnome and dwarf?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

some people don't look

ot: the races don't have differente animations, because they put all the work to making each class have unique and distinct animations. Like when saber clashing, if they had different animations for each race it would have been a ton more work to choreograph it.

that's too much depth for world of warcraft
    Gladiator Underbyte

Can't honestly say I look for that in a game...