Deleted

Not Cross-Realm..?

So pvp isn't going to be cross-realm? This seems odd to me because once lots of people hit max level etc the lower level bgs and so on will be a ghost town.

Also are they releasing more raids soon because only 1 raid at end game seems like it will only last a couple of months?

This isn't a hate thread I'm still buying the game

Aren't all the "BGs" open to all levels? They just scale you up/down so that everyone's "equal".
    ಠ_ಠ

Give it time. They may in the future. It's not even live yet for the rest of the non-preorders.
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

Deleted
    Not sure i don't know much about this game :] And i heard someone talk about star wars credits what's that?

Quote Originally Posted by Vesur View Post
    So pvp isn't going to be cross-realm? This seems odd to me because once lots of people hit max level etc the lower level bgs and so on will be a ghost town.

Also are they releasing more raids soon because only 1 raid at end game seems like it will only last a couple of months?

This isn't a hate thread I'm still buying the game
    There are 3 raids as far as I know that are in game. PvP isn't cross-realm and I doubt it will be. I remember them saying something about how cross-realms hinder the community feeling in one of their developer blog things. Plus bg's adjust your stats so a bunch of different levels play all at once. Seems like you've been seriously misinformed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by link4117 View Post
    There are 3 raids as far as I know that are in game. PvP isn't cross-realm and I doubt it will be. I remember them saying something about how cross-realms hinder the community feeling in one of their developer blog things. Plus bg's adjust your stats so a bunch of different levels play all at once. Seems like you've been seriously misinformed.
    Aww sweet :]

There are no "level" brackets. Everyone plays the same BG. You get a buff that increases ur dmg and such so that the only bonus high levels have, is more abilitys. From the pvp I have done so far, it works. At 23, I am not destroying lvl 14 ppl, I just have a bigger arsenal, which makes me do more dmg, but can still be killed by low lvls.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by link4117 View Post
    a 3rd raid? as far as i was aware their were only 2.. interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Hoticehunter View Post
    Aren't all the "BGs" open to all levels? They just scale you up/down so that everyone's "equal".
    this man states the truth.
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

in addition to the level scaling, just a general input from me would be something like this:

Please dont ever add cross realm anything. Please

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god i hope they never put in cross server battleground. that would just ruin the pvp community later!
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.