Deleted

Question How Does My Accounts Work?

Basically I'm geting this game on Christmas and I'm not sure how I set it all up lol?

I just made a swtor account on there website and i have origin downloaded.

How exactly does my swtor account get updated that i have the game aswell as my origin account? I will be getting the disk etc from a shop not digital download

15+ Year Old Account
    Origin has no effect on the game whatsoever. Ignore it. Uninstall it if you want.

Assuming you are serious about this, log into SWTOR's website. Click My Account. On the left there are a bunch of big shiny buttons. One says Pre-Order code which is worthless at this point. Then there is security questions, security key, etc. Then there is a big shiny button that says Product Key or something similar. Just like every other online game ever, you put in the retail code found inside your game case there. Download the game from the link in My Account or at swtor.com/download. Then log in just like WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Origin has no effect on the game whatsoever. Ignore it. Uninstall it if you want.

Assuming you are serious about this, log into SWTOR's website. Click My Account. On the left there are a bunch of big shiny buttons. One says Pre-Order code which is worthless at this point. Then there is security questions, security key, etc. Then there is a big shiny button that says Product Key or something similar. Just like every other online game ever, you put in the retail code found inside your game case there. Download the game from the link in My Account or at swtor.com/download. Then log in just like WoW.
    Yeh im serious it seems like a retarded post but i was confused at origin etc and didn't want to screw anything up. Cheers