disturbing unchanged talent transitions into MOP

hey, I know, it's currently hard to say what state the new talent trees are in, and Priests seems to be one of the unfinished ones, but still I see stuff there, that I hoped would have been adressed.

1. Divine Touch, Heals 10% of your renew Instant. This is just so weak. Heals for 1.7k or something... thats half a tick. Currently you take it to get to rapid renewal, not because of its use. but in MOP they will give it to holy as a core ability. Its just rediculously weak. Why does it go into MoP as it is? I think a buff to 20-25% would make it more attractive, and more in place. (it wouldnt get abused only for the instant heal portion anyway, still to small)

2. Surge of Light. Even managed to get into the talent tree. I think a 6% procchance is to low. If you think about the impact of the Proc: it really only gives you a Free heal. It Hits instant, but is still on the GCD; thus doesnt heal for more in the same time. Holy is still one of the healer with most manaproblems, so I thought a increase to this talents is likely to come. Even only a buff up to 10% would make it much more attractive, usefull and more in place.
    (also compare other healers "freeheal procs": Omen has a chance of 4% every second[we dont cast that often], Palas big instant WoG has a 30% chance for a second free WoG etc)

what do you think?

Not sure I have much insight to add but I do agree with you. I feel as though Holy priests and Resto Shaman's have gotten the shaft this expansion for PVE content (although, Raman's have done pretty well in the PVP world). And we all know that Panda's are going to be the flavor throughout at least the beginning of MoP but it would be nice for them to smooth out some of the mana/proc issues with Holy Priests. Personally I think a 15ish% proc would be more in line with balancing that talent out. However on a side note, I think that desperate heal should be more utilized specifically for the holy priest. I don't really like the current design of the ability, I think it would be more appropriate for it to be on a mid cd and able to cast on anyone. Or perhaps have it be similar to beacon of light effect and when you have selected a target, you can perform Desperate Prayer which will protect that player from death and heal for as long as the ability's active or something i don't know. A 2 min 30% hp is just kind of boring to me.

1. I don't think they want Priests to be spamming Renew for a direct heal...it's supposed to be a small amount of bonus healing, not something huge.

2. Seems to proc fairly often to me, and sometimes procs off of itself. RNG is RNG. Holy already has huge throughput, it needs mana fixed via other methods, not through higher RNG throughput.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".