Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I was in your position I'd hold out for the DW staff because it's that awesome. Is that the answer you wanted ?

Like Katarn said the LFR version beats the 397 version staff with hit and mastery. So not only would you have a chance to get it from your own guild each week, but in LFR too (RNG ftw).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    If I was in your position I'd hold out for the DW staff because it's that awesome. Is that the answer you wanted ?

Like Katarn said the LFR version beats the 397 version staff with hit and mastery. So not only would you have a chance to get it from your own guild each week, but in LFR too (RNG ftw).
    Yeah Rated, that was more the answer I was looking for thank you. Only I was hoping that some of the good theory crafters or people who're generally better at math than I am, had some sort of numbers to add. That way I would be able to see the real difference.

It just sucks when you know how merciless RNG can be, that I have to pass on a clear upgrade. Who knows when I'll be able to replace my 378 weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Danishgirl View Post
    Yeah Rated, that was more the answer I was looking for thank you. Only I was hoping that some of the good theory crafters or people who're generally better at math than I am, had some sort of numbers to add. That way I would be able to see the real difference.

It just sucks when you know how merciless RNG can be, that I have to pass on a clear upgrade. Who knows when I'll be able to replace my 378 weapon
    Yes Danish my dear, Kiril is exponentially the better choice. :3
    DO NOT ASK 4 NINNERVATE!>?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

Me and math dont get a long other wise I'd explain it in "mathy way"

You wanna talk RNG and how much I hate it ? Ran LFR last week and no staff, did it on my shaman and 3 dropped and 2 hunters and a feral won it. I'm raging on the inside.

Deleted
    Yeah well I die a bit inside every time I see a DK or a Hunter winning that weapon. Don't they see that it's like robbing children of candy?

I guess that I'll be sticking to my 378 weapon then, it has just always felt wrong to pass on an upgrade in the hope that something better drops, only because you don't want to pass that better option. In general I've always believed in taking the upgrades and then replace them with BiS, when possible.

Deleted
    first tanking polearm/staff in ages, go for it no doubts about it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    It was designed to be bis for all classes that are supposed to actually use it.
    In what world is a PVE weapon with armor bonus supposed to be used by anything but tanks?

Deleted
    Aye the added armor does make it look like more of a Bear weapon.

On that note, guess who was damn lucky in LFR today? I freaking got the polearm Rolled against 2 Huntards and a greedy Resto Druid but I won!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aye the added armor does make it look like more of a Bear weapon.

On that note, guess who was damn lucky in LFR today? I freaking got the polearm Rolled against 2 Huntards and a greedy Resto Druid but I won!
    Nice ! Grats. I got no staff drop today BUT and take a deep breath before you read the next part.....

I won 8 pieces of loot from the LFR today hahahaha

Deleted
    ROFL

So every item is a Druid item now

We kicked the Hunter from the guild today due to piss poor attitude, so this whole post wasn't needed after all. I'll get both weapons now and I'm gonna enjoy it!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    This day...BELONGS TO US

10+ Year Old Account
    Agi proc is overrated, it's not something you can plan on, and for heroic progression that's not good. The mastery is worth more from the Yor'sahj staff as well as stamina, which does matter (people who say it doesn't are either incorrectly using their paladins or not really progressing on heroic at all).

If you're over 12,000 stamina unbuffed in caster then by all means, stack agility, but that won't happen until you're ilvl 404 or so.