A few Sith Assassin questions

Hey all, just have a couple of questions regarding the SA, since it is probably the class I will play for Empire

1- Are there any pants gear models for Assassins? Not that I dont like robes, but I do want some variation every now and then. If anyone can post any pictures of said pant-suits, i would be grateful

2- In PVP is the assassin all about hit-and-run, disappearing into the shadows, and generally avoiding a stand-up fight? Or is there a spec/playstyle that allows me to go toe-to-toe with other classes with minimal reliance on stealth (I.e only opening with stealth)

3- In your opinion, how is the SI storyline?

Also, as a bonus question: How is the Jedi Knight storyline?

I realize th
    Last edited by Krunk; 2011-12-19 at 03:42 AM.

1. There's a few pieces that allow pure leggings to be scene with a robe type top, but i'm not entirely sure if there is just pure pants-suits style. Safely going to assume yes since I do believe one of the level 50 sets (PvP I think) comes with that option.

2. In PvP I hardly run, I play it more of like a stun lock and don't really have a problem, stealth is merely a fun option. But, if you want to say stand there and beat on multiple people, going as a Darkness Sin (Tank) you can do that very well.

3. The story in my opinion is the best written story with some awesome dialog options including but not limited to shocking peoples genitals for information, and witty retorts especially early parts of the game.

There are some chests that aren't robes at low level definately, but I'm unsure about the higher content.

As answered above there are ways to pvp without excessive stealth use, Darkness is actually incredibly fun.

And the story is fantastic from what I've experienced (but actually isn't as good as the Jedi Knights who I got far more involved in for that reason alone)

Deleted
    Story is fucking awesome.

Well, in terms of pants gear, I dont mean Pant-suits. What I would like Is Visible pants with a robe+hood top... sort of like the Darth Maul or Galen Marek style.

Basically a sith Version of this... with or without the Tali mask

And thanks for the other answers. Playing a Slave rising to the top sounds more compelling to me than Noble fighting for his Kingdom... at first