Question How to unlearn your advanced training?

I recently went Scoundrel on my Smuggler and I totally did not want that do you undo this?

you cant. should have payed attention when they said "this is permanent so choose carefully"
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Restart the character is the only way I know of.

-_- I quit
    Quote Originally Posted by herpecin View Post
    you cant. should have payed attention when they said "this is permanent so choose carefully"
    Yeah I ment to click on Inspect the Trees but hit pick this this Tree by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassnectar View Post
    -_- I quit.
    so let me get this right. u quit cause YOU screwed up when the game told you "THIS IS PERMANENT CHOICE". so you are mad at the Game cause You fucked up and it wont let you fix your Inability to read and make permanent choices?

oh ok, go back to "that which should not be named"

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotemplar View Post
    so let me get this right. u quit cause YOU screwed up when the game told you "THIS IS PERMANENT CHOICE". so you are mad at the Game cause You fucked up and it wont let you fix your Inability to read and make permanent choices?

you got it spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrotemplar View Post

Guess he didn't like the game enough to redo those 10 levels. Can't say I blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibhan View Post
    Guess he didn't like the game enough to redo those 10 levels. Can't say I blame him.
    you also got it spot on, was a big let down to me and I am honestly just done now.

I don't mean to be rude , but since I am playing ToR , I can't say I will be missing someone with your behavior .

you also got it spot on, was a big let down to me and I am honestly just done now.
    "Cya" -south park

Considering you said this in an earlier post -

If I was to leave WoW it would be never ever be to swtor that game is terrible imo

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1027321-Are-you-leaving-WoW-for-SWToR?p=14327905&viewfull=1#post14327905

I think you're here to just stir crap up. The answer to switching AC has been known for quite a long time now, it was a complaint by some long before release and isn't something new to bitch about.

You can't be assed to level to 10 again because you ALREADY said the game was horrible. Go away troll.

Ok, have fun in wow changing your classes from mage to priest... Oh wait... Level 10 is doable in a couple hours tops.. I rolled on a server then friends started playing on a different one and I restarted there... Was back to lvl 12 where I left off in a short afternoon session

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's not make rash decisions or mock others.

If you feel something is a troll, report it and don't respond.