Page 1 of 25
... LastLast

Why the FOX news hate?

I don't get why everyone hates fox news...on the internet anyways...i myself like fox news because they are the only news station that isn't liberal bias...

liberals use the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    because they are insane and have a horribly right wing bias? example: obama didnt thank God in his thanksgiving day adress, fox news said obama wanted to get rid of God, they even got a priest to come in and speak about it >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._Misconception

There are just a few there. Then there are people like Bill O'Reilly, which... let's be honest, air goes in, stupidity comes out, you can't explain that.

-Now a day after the fact that I posted this, people are still refusing to read even up to the third page, and see my response to posting Huffington Post, I'll post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Did you just link HUFFINGTON POST to bash a media outlet for being biased? lol
    Yes, because they have a nice line up of actual Fox News stories, not Huffington Post stories, that you don't even need to read about to understand why they're wrong.

Huffington Post is horribly biased, but I don't think they go to Fox News and tell them to fuck up so they can make a nice article about Fox News fucking up.

Really, the reason I chose their site over another is the way they present the videos is more efficient. Plain and simple.

I read Fox Articles, I read Post articles, I read New York Times, I read independent articles. I just like being able to learn both sides and decide for myself which is correct, I don't like others telling me how I should think.
    Last edited by Brettshock; 2011-12-22 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wowfunny251 View Post
    I don't get why everyone hates fox news...on the internet anyways...i myself like fox news because they are the only news station that isn't liberal bias...
    Because they aren't a news channel. They are a political commentary channel.

Because they have retards like Glen Beck who spurt BS about how Obama and liberals are ruining the country. I personally don't like Obama, and I'm not a liberal, but it's obvious how Fox news is so right wing and over the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    Because they aren't a news channel. They are a political commentary channel.
    Agreed and msnbc is the counterpart. CNN isn't much better than either as well. They lost my respect when they started flashing an OBVIOUSLY archived story about a game 5-6 YEARS after the game came out even had modded footage not to mention making it sound like it was available everywhere and so on. Not naming the game has some VERY offensive content and it's name tells you what.

But yeah news in general seems to be dead in this country.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because they are a news channel. All news channels have to make the "boring stuff" interesting, and therefor they give opinions and try to force those opinions about given news on you. Every channel does it, but Fox does it extremely blatantly and more often than others.

If you want news, go read it. If you want entertainment, go watch Fox.

I think that every other news station is left wing bias...That is bad...and also those are photoshops...I personally like it when they don't praise obama...obama is a horrible president...They question our bad pres. that is a good thing...

10+ Year Old Account
    This Video Pretty much sums it up
    I choose to be a serial killer 'Cause the victims don't get any fame.

Deleted
    Well, funny how people with a conservative bias love Fox news.

Just sayin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes (when I am not lauging) I honestly think that FOX has Goebbels as idol.

Just so you know, news are best when they are not biased at all, just accurate.
    That means not biased towards the democrats or the republicans.
    Then again you you didnt seem to grasp that...
    Last edited by Bakis; 2011-12-22 at 12:27 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they do not report news in an objective manner. They are just a pusher for their own agenda. They are the mouthpiece for corruption and intolerance.

Long story short, they are a joke. More misinformation there than actual news.

Other news is not liberally biased, FOX is just unabashed conservative rhetoric.
    I like sandwiches

The majority of the world (and ESPECIALLY the Internet) is full of liberals. Liberals don't like Fox News because it's not liberal. It's pretty obvious.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 12:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Because they do not report news in an objective manner. They are just a pusher for their own agenda. They are the mouthpiece for corruption and intolerance.

Other news is not liberally biased, FOX is just unabashed conservative rhetoric.
    Haha, I take it you're a liberal, as you think a liberal bias is fair reporting.

At least I ADMIT Fox News has a conservative bias, not that I have a problem with biased reporting whatsoever. There's nothing wrong with expressing your opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post

If it was just news with no opinions from actual HUMAN BEINGS...than it would be boring...news is easy to find out...i want opinions and so should you...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that every other news station is left wing bias...That is bad...and also those are photoshops...I personally like it when they don't praise obama...obama is a horrible president...They question our bad pres. that is a good thing...
    They would bash any non-GOP person in office. It is not Obama. There are tons of "liberal" news figures that bash Obama. Check out what John Stewart has said about Obama. Hell, check out some other black figures and see what they think of their "black" president.

I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilfrier View Post
    The majority of the world (and ESPECIALLY the Internet) is full of liberals. Liberals don't like Fox News because it's not liberal. It's pretty obvious.

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 12:28 AM ----------

Haha, I take it you're a liberal, as you think a liberal bias is fair reporting.

At least I ADMIT Fox News has a conservative bias, not that I have a problem with biased reporting whatsoever. There's nothing wrong with expressing your opinions.
    Thet sooner americans realise they dont have unbiased media at all the better.
    US is living in the stoneage regarding unbiased, indepedent media.
    You get fed republican or democratic opinions. It is up you to pick what you want to hear.
    NONE is independent.

Last edited by Bakis; 2011-12-22 at 12:34 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its plain conservative rhetoric, which I would be okay with if their slogan wasn't "Fair and Balanced".
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

10+ Year Old Account
    If it was just news with no opinions from actual HUMAN BEINGS...than it would be boring...news is easy to find out...i want opinions and so should you...
    Then watch FOX news. If you want your opinion handed to you, there it is. That is why it is so popular, because it is unashamed of being biased and will gladly feed you the opinions that you want to hear.
    I like sandwiches

Because liberals attack the people, not the ideas. They know they can't actually win when they argue the issue so they go after personal lives, character, anything. Liberals HATE Fox because it actually has a different point of view then them. Conservatives disagree with MSNBC because of the point of view it takes, not the people running it.