Quests rewarding Justice Points?

Probably never paid attention to this before (and a search including the words Justice Points didn't yield any recent threads on this) - but the seasonal daily "You're a mean one" rewarded 26 JP today. (while a Fireland daily didn't).

So...selected quests reward us with JP now? Any idea which? Or were the JP contained inside the "stolen present"?
    Last edited by det; 2011-12-19 at 08:30 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Holiday bosses (which the Greench technically is) grant JP.

Certain quests that used to award Emblems/Badges of Justice, like the Frozen Halls quests and the Shattrath daily dungeon quests, also award some JP.

Greench is the christmas version of Coren Direbrew or Headless Horseman, although he isn't in a dungeon and therefore the rewards are given via a daily quest instead. the other seasonal bosses gave a daily dose of JP as well
    I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me...
    read my weirdness!
    or play my Portal 2 chambers! or both!

The only difference between the Greench and Ahune, or Coren Direbrew or any other holiday boss, is you cannot use LFD to queue up for the Greench.

That said, this is the first year the Greench has ever been a daily. Next year it is possible they will make the Greench available through LFD, much like the other holiday bosses. Which would certainly make it easier, or perhaps harder, since some times you can turn up to the cave in alterac mountains and the Greench is already dead and all you can have to do is click on a deer and click on a sack of stole treats.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So...selected quests reward us with JP now? Any idea which?
    In addition to the seasonal event bosses, there are some Burning Crusade dailies, which reward justice points: http://www.wowpedia.org/Shattered_Sun_Supplies
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining, or testing your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Quote Originally Posted by casual_juergen View Post
    In addition to the seasonal event bosses, there are some Burning Crusade dailies, which reward justice points: http://www.wowpedia.org/Shattered_Sun_Supplies
    Those are quests that used to offer Badges of Justice. Which at the time were the currency of the day to obtain badge gear. Same as killing bosses in 5 mans, and well TBC raids. However 5 mans and raids stop giving JP once you level passed 70, and they dont give JP to anyone in the group at all if someone 70+ is in the run.

Well all the currencies where converted to the newer system of Justice/Valor points, the old quests were changed to give the new currency.

The weekly raid quest in Dalaran does this as well. It used to give Emblems, as was the currency at the time. Now it give Justice points. So do the the old TBC heroic dungeon quests.

As do the quests for the ICC 5 mans, which at the time of their release gave emblems of Frost, the currency of the day at the time.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.