Deleted

Any tip on how to survive Yor'sahj hc?

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1746&e=1839

This is the last try we did for the evening and i'm shocked.

How much dmg are you able to survive if this fight is preferably 2-healed because of the enrage timer.
    On this specific try we both peaked 40-50k hps as you can see, how are you able to heal up something like that if you cannot stack correctly and without mana?
    Did use shadowfiend + hymn so I did have mana to heal but far to low healing to keep people up.

Any suggestions? How do you guys deal with this?

Thanks!

Regards, Sne

Deleted
    It's all about the combos. Did you have yellow + red / green at the same time? That's pretty lethal. Also were the healers oom because of Mana Void?

Deleted
    Yes, last try I think we had red,green,blue,yellow? (Not sure)

We killed green

---------- Post added 2011-12-19 at 10:55 AM ----------

But a fight isn't supposed to be RNG That's cruel, like one week it's 100 wipes and the other it's 3

And yes healers were oom because of the void, sorry i'm so dizzy after I wake up many posts lol.
    Last edited by mmoc1addd1fba5; 2011-12-19 at 09:56 AM.

Deleted
    to solve mana problems for healers, do not kill the first mana void, get it to 30% and use Hymn to get through the damage. This way when the next mana void pops you can insta kill the 30% hp one (after the new one sucks your mana dry) and get all your mana back for the continued fight.

Always kill the ooze that does the most damage, for example:

Green - Black - Purple - Blue = Kill Black (because the adds are uncontrollable, and do more damage than green) Simple stack 4 yards apart around the boss, and chain cd's on the tank and only heal to 4 stacks, this takes a little practice but your healers should get it.

Purple - red - yellow - blue = Kill yellow and stack while healers carefully heal the raid up.

On Heroic it comes down to how well your healers can manage the debuff deep corruption.

If you get the dreaded combo, yellow - red - green - ect.. you kinda have to BL through this and hope for the best. Always kill yellow as this is the most dangerous.

Hope this helps.

Edit - Yes, last try I think we had red,green,blue,yellow? (Not sure) = Green and BL through the damage, it really helps if you had a low hp mana void still up from a previous combo.

Deleted
    You didn't heroism doing yellow/red/green/black combo.

In comparison here's our last kill, take a guess when the yellow/red/black/(green) comp hits us.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=5764&e=6240
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-12-19 at 10:42 AM.

Deleted
    We go with one tank and 3 healers and beat the 10 min enrage timer by 6 seconds. Judging by your dmg taken I would say that on that attempt you had a black yellow and red active (void bolt on the whole raid, searing blood and psychic slice from adds). We've never survived having a yellow ooze up and it is our number 1 prio. It should be for you as well, especially with 1 less healer (heavy raid damage, increased tank damage, 2 spawns of adds, etc.). Red and green can be dealt with by spreading in a melee-range circle around the boss with 4 yards between players. Red will deal minimum damage and green will not splash on more than the targeted player. We killed green as second prio to be able to stack on the boss without worrying about positioning. 3rd prio for us was black to have more time on the boss and not need to deal with adds (also less raid dmg).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sexfacejonny View Post
    to solve mana problems for healers, do not kill the first mana void, get it to 30% and use Hymn to get through the damage. This way when the next mana void pops you can insta kill the 30% hp one (after the new one sucks your mana dry) and get all your mana back for the continued fight.

Green - Black - Purple - Blue = Kill Black (because the adds are uncontrollable, and do more damage than green) Simple stack 4 yards apart around the boss, and chain cd's on the tank and only heal to 4 stacks, this takes a little practice but your healers should get it.

Purple - red - yellow - blue = Kill yellow and stack while healers carefully heal the raid up.

On Heroic it comes down to how well your healers can manage the debuff deep corruption.

If you get the dreaded combo, yellow - red - green - ect.. you kinda have to BL through this and hope for the best. Always kill yellow as this is the most dangerous.

Hope this helps.

Edit - Yes, last try I think we had red,green,blue,yellow? (Not sure) = Green and BL through the damage, it really helps if you had a low hp mana void still up from a previous combo.

Wow

Thanks a lot mate, this really makes my point of view a whole lot easier.
    I was really tired yesterday so I wasn't able to use my creative way of thinking lol

Deleted
    Glad it helped mate

Deleted

Hope this helps.

Are you sure you can take red and green at the same time?

Deleted
    btw in case u missed it, someone posted an excellent guide in the raids and dungeons forum.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Strategy-Guide

Deleted
    Purple Green Black Blue - Kill Black, spread out, kill Mana Orb when it arrives.

Green Yellow Black Red - Kill Green, huddle, heroism on this one.

Blue Purple Green Yellow - Kill Yellow, spread out, kill Mana Orb when it arrives.

Blue Black Purple Yellow - Kill Yellow, huddle, kill Black adds then Mana Orb.

Green Red Blue Black - Kill Green, huddle, kill Black adds, then ranged kill Mana Orb.

Purple Red Yellow Black - Kill Yellow, huddle, kill Black adds asap.

Note: red seems to do increasing damage starting from the centre of the boss, so make sure you stack right in the middle of him.

Those are the only 6 combo's you can get, this week we killed it with over a minute left on the enrage
    Last edited by mmocffb95c3baf; 2011-12-19 at 11:16 AM.

last try I think we had red,green,blue,yellow? (Not sure)
    None of these combinations exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    When you play a video game, you don't put any "effort" into it at all. You're pushing keys on a keyboard, you're not running a marathon or playing a sport.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    btw in case u missed it, someone posted an excellent guide in the raids and dungeons forum.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Strategy-Guide
    Thanks mate that's loads of help!