15+ Year Old Account

Swiftsure Aussie Vs Yanks

First off im Australian an im sick of other ozzie's trolling yanks an vice versa.
    We Dont need this crap guys it spams general to no tomorrow which makes looking for heroic groups hard.

Honestly lets try an cut it out an make the server a bit less racist, if you see some one saying something just ignore it an move on, showing off you patriotism behind a keyboard in a video game is just lol worthy as is.

So i ask you all lets cut it out an start being mature.

ps lets keep the flaming an trolling to min
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valac View Post
    First off im Australian an im sick of other ozzie's trolling yanks an vice versa.
    We Dont need this crap guys it spams general to no tomorrow which makes looking for heroic groups hard.

Honestly lets try an cut it out an make the server a bit less racist, if you see some one saying something just ignore it an move on, showing off you patriotism behind a keyboard in a video game is just lol worthy as is.

So i ask you all lets cut it out an start being mature.

ps lets keep the flaming an trolling to min
    But Australians and Americans aren't races. Though It seems it happen in every MMO, even on servers marked Oceanic, you still have Americans on it, and they seem to want to start crap more often than Aussies from my observation.

Just Ignore it i guess, since from tomorrow populations just going to get bigger and its going to get a lot louder.

Oceanic does not equal Aussie.

It would be nice if Bioware could allocate a handful of servers as 'Oceanic preferred', but I doubt that would happen, since we're not supposed to be included in this launch.

As for trolling Aussies / American, apart from seeing one incident over the weekend, I really haven't seen much of it happening in game. The official forums are a different matter, and the vitriol seems to come more from the Americans angry about the Oceanic squatters on their US West server.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?