[Holy] Glyphing for Ultraxion HC

Hi,

I'm just wondering what major glyphs to pick for Ultraxion 10 HC.

My main interrogation is on LoD.
    I usually like to have it glyphed even when the whole raid takes damage because you always end up having people with lower health than others (less CDs or damage mitigation abilities, i.e. a tank or an elemental shaman will usually be lower on health than say a rogue or warlock in heavy aoe + tank dmg situation) and glyphed LoD allows me to better level out ppl's health.

In terms of mana related glyphs, I can see a use for:
    - CS though I'm not sure if it will find much use after 1min or so into the fight
    - Beacon since beacon switching on tank swaps might be a decent strat
    - Divine Plea
    - LoH

Finally, Divine Protection seems ofc like a no-brainer for this fight.

I'm sure feedback from people with experience on this fight will help!

Thx.

Deleted
    Double healed with resto druid which took red buff - I took green and then blue.

Glyphs: Mana loh glyph, plea and dp.
    The strategy I used was to be 100% oom just before blue crystal activates, having used plea twice, potted and used loh for mana. The main advantage of this is conserving mana for your druid/secondary healer for the last minute of the fight. With blue buff you can spam holy radiance none stop and basicly gain mana.

Concerning cooldown usage:
    - I found it best to plea about 5 seconds before hour of twilight begins to cast
    - Have AM + wings ready for post 5:00min, but remember to use them before aswell when you feel is a good time.
    - Use divine favor twice to save mana.
    - GoaK is good to use after hour of twilight

P.S its a good idea to use bloodlust right after pull and have healers zone out to avoid sated and then give healers bloodlust at ~5:00min depending on your dps.
    Last edited by mmoc0db22cddcc; 2011-12-19 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by muglia View Post
    Double healed with resto druid which took red buff - I took green and then blue.

Glyphs: Mana loh glyph, plea and dp.
    The strategy I used was to be 100% oom just before blue crystal activates, having used plea twice, potted and used loh for mana. The main advantage of this is conserving mana for your druid/secondary healer for the last minute of the fight. With blue buff you can spam holy radiance none stop and basicly gain mana.

Concerning cooldown usage:
    - I found it best to plea about 5 seconds before hour of twilight begins to cast
    - Have AM + wings ready for post 5:00min, but remember to use them before aswell when you feel is a good time.
    - Use divine favor twice to save mana.
    - GoaK is good to use after hour of twilight

P.S its a good idea to use bloodlust right after pull and have healers zone out to avoid sated and then give healers bloodlust at ~5:00min depending on your dps.
    Thanks for your feedback! I killed it yesterday with pretty much the same Glyph setup.
    I didn't feel the need to CS at all during the fight.
    Glyph of Beacon might be a decent competitor there since I found beacon switching after each HoT to be pretty useful since our tanks were swapping.
    Mana was not much of an issue and I was able to keep a volcanic pot for around 5min into the fight.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I find on normal mode that beacon could be useful but tank changes happen quite often after the the first Hour of Twilight that I would rather use the gcd on a heal, rather than changing the beacon target, that's just me currently. I would go with muglia's setup, I'm using that on each boss so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    I find on normal mode that beacon could be useful but tank changes happen quite often after the the first Hour of Twilight that I would rather use the gcd on a heal, rather than changing the beacon target, that's just me currently. I would go with muglia's setup, I'm using that on each boss so far.
    -- Regarding beacon switching during the fight, I only switch it once after each Hour of Twilight when there's not much dmg going on. Switching on every Fading Light would be pretty useless indeed.
    I found it always nice to have your beacon on the tank that is going to stay out on the next Hour of Twilight as you can top him + the raid right before HoT with a 3HP LoD

-- Regarding general glyph setup, being in a 10 man guild, I usually run with LoD glyphed (instead of LoH).
    In terms of fight specific glyph setups, I found useful to use the CS glyph on Yorsahj (10 HC) to handle the purple phase and unglyph DP on Morchock (10 HC) since I'm soacking the stomps with one of the tanks...

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    -- Regarding beacon switching during the fight, I only switch it once after each Hour of Twilight when there's not much dmg going on. Switching on every Fading Light would be pretty useless indeed.
    I found it always nice to have your beacon on the tank that is going to stay out on the next Hour of Twilight as you can top him + the raid right before HoT with a 3HP LoD

-- Regarding general glyph setup, being in a 10 man guild, I usually run with LoD glyphed (instead of LoH).
    In terms of fight specific glyph setups, I found useful to use the CS glyph on Yorsahj (10 HC) to handle the purple phase and unglyph DP on Morchock (10 HC) since I'm soacking the stomps with one of the tanks...
    Ah yes that's a good idea before Hour.