Deleted

Suggestitions for Wii Multiplayer Games

So I am looking for fun Wii game for 2+ players, I own Wii Sports/ Sports resort and mario sports which was a little bit of a let down to me. I also checked mario party 8 and wii party, which got mixed up feedback to bad feedback mostly. Can someone advise some multiplayer title from own experience? The problem is that i am currently not having additional equippment that is maybe needed for guitar hero/Band hero or anything of this kind, and i am not sure if i want to afford these right now.

Deleted
    supersmash bros brawl, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros, they are very enjoyable. I have all these games played them excessively loved them to bits there was also a mario football "soccer" game which I can't recall the name though was really good.
    Last edited by mmoc2d5f69e621; 2011-12-19 at 02:17 PM.

I got 80 or so games and the most hours me and my friends have spent is on the following games I never play singleplayer

2 players:
    House of the Dead: Overkill
    Excite Truck
    4 players:
    Mario Kart
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Boom Blox Bash Party (epic game when drunk) (can be played with 1 remote)
    4 players+
    WarioWare Smooth Moves (epic game when drunk) (can be played with 1 remote)

Kirby's epic yarn and Kirby's return to dreamland are also both excellent games for just two players.

Mario Party 8. One of the first games on wii i think its been awhile since its been released

Super Smash Bros, Mario Party, Mario Kart, New Super Mario Bros.

Just Dance is a great partygame, but Kirby's Epic Yarn is awesome.

My suggestion is to use gamecube controllers for every Wii Multiplayer game. Gamers will return.