Deleted

Reforging for Ret pvp.

It's been a while and this is the first time this expansion that I will be having a serious attempt at pvp.

So is it still Mastery all the way?

Thanks.

Deleted
    yes mastery is stil the best secondary but Haste is no longer equal to crit as i beleive in a full pvp spec you don't ahve the haste -> CS cd talent making haste almost useles.

also in pvp you only need 5% melle hit and 21 expertise for hit cap and Soft exp cap.

Deleted
    Crit is much more versatile than mastery, WoG loves crit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends.
    If you go with last word specc then crit would be better than mastery.
    If not then mastery is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasconcellos View Post
    Crit is much more versatile than mastery, WoG loves crit.
    Great point, I might rethink my spec a little but ultimately go with mastery.

I went full crit this patch as per Vanguards guide.

It is more versatile, though unreliable, when the heal crits hit, they pay off and keep you or another person alive for them to nail the kill. Mastery is still good, but it only affects Crusader Strike and Templar's Verdict, and if you can't reach your target in melee range and you need to heal yourself, more crit will give you more damage in this situation and more heals.

If you can, try both specs (Improved HoJ/reforge mastery and Last Word/reforge crit) and see what you prefer. Both perform well and it all comes down to player skill eventually, but you may prefer one over the other.