Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Sen'Jin fetish which i used as i wasnt aware it was worth a bit, got the plant pet i sold for 5k and the blob i sold for 8k.

So far i've got: gold, flasks, gems, 5 pets 3 of them from ToC one of them a black kingsnake...., 2 mounts a white polar bear and rivendare's deathcharger

Deleted
    I have got nothing but Flasks and a few worthless companions.

Deleted
    Wait what? Surely you must know this?
    Only thing ive got from a satchel is the blue proto.

Havent tanked in forever but when I did I got a few pets that sold for maybe 10k or so combined. Other than that it was mostly potions and flasks, no mounts unfortunately.

Deleted
    I've had quite a bit of luck with it. Had about 7-8 Argent Tournament pets in total, which have made me a nice profit. Most notably the Tirisfal Batling..

Also had a few mounts. Got green proto, blue proto and white hawkstrider over the period of 2 days.

Gave up running them now, I enjoyed running the Cata heroics, non-zul with them. Now the bag is never up for those, so never run them...

sorry - you're correct. I mean exotic mysteries, the bag you get for tanking/healing random heroics.

glad to see some additional rare mount stories. guess it's a good way to get me to gear up my tank and healer

Deleted
    Ugh i never even manage to get CTA as healer, when are you guys queueing? I've been playing all through cata on a healer and i've had i think 2 satchels, both containing flasks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I managed to pull a white hawkstrider from one I got!
    "Your $14.95 a month says you can play how you want... The rest of the raids $149.50/$358.80 says know your role."

When you get the White Hawkstrider and Baron Rivendare's Deathcharger from this, it gives you the FoS as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    Ugh i never even manage to get CTA as healer, when are you guys queueing? I've been playing all through cata on a healer and i've had i think 2 satchels, both containing flasks.
    It's rare to get as a tank as well so you're not alone, have gotten 2 in 3 weeks.

Just last week I got both the blue and green proto drake mounts, including a bunch of tourney pets that sold from 2k-10k.

90% of the time it's healing and earthen pots.

Deleted
    Too bad CtA rarely appears nowadays

Deleted
    I farm them whenever I see it's call to arms either on my main healer or alt tank. Only ever had one mount which was the blue proto drake that you can get from UP and I think 2 blue pets, other than that flasks & potions. Keep hoping one day I'll get Ravenlord

ive started farming them for extra shots at anzu (doing Sethekk every day for 3 months hasnt paid off). so far ive gotten a shimmering mana wyrmling, a bunch of gems, and a crimson whelpling.

honestly, i cant complain seeing as how im going for the 150 pet achievement and whelplings are really expensive. you know what they say, a penny saved is a penny earned
    Last edited by skeebopshapow; 2011-12-25 at 12:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a firefly pet, those are so rare they can probably sell for 25k+. Used it even tho Im damn poor and needed the money. Companion farmer ftw =D
    Last edited by xytech; 2011-12-25 at 12:49 AM.

blue proto. other mounts and several pets. and gems/flasks/potions. very nice satchel.

I've gotten the gold and flasks. I think the only worthy thing was a few rare pets that i recieved. I was hoping for some mounts, but apparently my luck just isn't there.

Only had a black tabby cat pet so far, i just send the bags to my only horde alt so he's sitting on a couple of k gold now to buy me nice or cheap items from their ah.

Got a Durotar Scorpion from one lately, managed to AH it for 5k, which was nice. Makes it tempting to go back to the Tournie and get more with the actual marks, but apart from that, and mainly flasks/uncut rare gems, nothing else bar a single cat carrier of the white kitten, which I have sitting on a bank alt anyway, as I'm lazy when it comes to selling things.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life