Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    Care to share some links of this info? And when is the point where resillience gives less damage reduction per resillience points then?
    there's a GIANT stickied thread at the top of this forum which tells you exactly how resilience works and how wrong your rumour is.

is it me or does anyone else thinks this sword is messing up pvp balance even further. I'm sure people will trade t2 weps for the lfr version of this DW sword (making pvp weapons pointless). And been on the receiving end of the tentacles, the dmg + snare is just OP lol

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    in any ret comp, ret is the kill target so stack resil
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by guanqi View Post
    is it me or does anyone else thinks this sword is messing up pvp balance even further. I'm sure people will trade t2 weps for the lfr version of this DW sword (making pvp weapons pointless). And been on the receiving end of the tentacles, the dmg + snare is just OP lol
    I would not go this far just because of the raw weapon damage you'd lose and the proc is so random that a good weap with resilience is better in my eyes than the LFR version. The normal mode version i might swap for t2 pvp instead. We must not forget that t2 pvp is ilvl 410 when LFR gurthalak is 390.