Resto/Ele shaman lf raiding guild

I am Currently 5/8 normal DS

Willing to Realm transfer

hope to hear.

P.S i also like spice cake and coca cola derp

You should post a wow armory link, info about yourself and what exactly you are looking for. Otherwise im gessing you wont get many replies.

***CORE SPOT FOR YOU*** (Please bring logs or a video)

Hi,

My guild is a 10 man weekend raid guild that runs 4-8pm PST Fri/Sat/Sun (12 hours a week). We're 1/8 HM DS AND 6/7 HM FL pre-nerf and have a great atmosphere. Stable home for 6+ years. We consider loot a tool and not a reward.

>> www.shadeofarrows.darkbb.com << for more information.

I'll be checking back here regularly tonight and will be online tonight if you want to talk.

RID is Lightofarrows@live.com **CONTACT ASAP**

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there. We are currently looking for a skilled Resto shaman. We are a dedicated group of 25man raiders, Who enjoy raiding and pushing engame content to the best of their ability and are looking for people who come to raid ready, Know the fights before hand, and know how to perform thier jobs and roles to the best of thier ability's.
    Our raid times are as follows:

Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
    9pm - 12 PST

We currently run a very fair loot council among the officer core. Loot is decided based on Rank/Performance/seniority/effectiveness of loot for your class/spec.

Our Expectations

We place a great deal of emphasis on improvement in our raiding roster and in our raiders. The idea is that everyone can be better, and everyone should be better than previous weeks. We use max consumables for all raid content and the ability to change to a viable off spec if content requires is highly regarded. You need to get everything you can out of your character without being directed to do so. The ability to be able to handle criticism is also important. Everyone makes mistakes at some point and we expect people to be able to rectify any issues in a hasty manner

There is no hand holding in A Lucid Nightmare. We expect everyone to be prepared and ready to pull their own weight in order to achieve our goals. If you expect to be carried, do not bother applying.

You must be a mature raider 18 years + in age, no exceptions. You must have a positive attitude and be friendly with guild members. We are not an elitist group, but performance is a must. We may raid seriously, but we treat each other with respect and dignity.
    We expect a 90%-100% raid attendance for every core raider. We raid three days three hours so Attentiveness and attendance is our main focus. We have no time to mess around during those times.

The guild does provide cauldrons and fish feast, but we do expect all core members to be

pre-potting and potting during the encounters. This is a must.

We are currently 1/8H Dragon Soul and starting heroic strong.

If you would like to know more or speak with an officer contact me or
    Co-Gm/Healing Lead-Neferutiti:Bethany44224 at yahoo
    Co-Gm/Ranged Lead-Vandarr
    Officer/Tank Lead-Mapex
    Officer/Melee Lead-Veirus
    Officer/Healing Lead-Sephire
    Officer-Ascyra: