Help with Bossfilter

So I recently deleted the addon Bossfilter because I tired of it, and now there is no longer ANY of the NPC text at all in my chatbox. I tried to see if there were any of the old .lua files for Bossfilter but was unable to find any of them (which I assume makes sense, since Curse Client takes care of the deleting). Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    Also, what the hell is up with our last tier? It's basically pigeon holing us into elemental harmony because of the dps potential of having fire elemental + searing + magma out at once but that's also the last thing I want to have to have out at the same time because it's like babysitting a room full of retarded 5 year olds. Sure, they are cute in their little helmets but you know that you will have to run all over the place trying to keep them from making a mess and/or hurting themselves.

Rightclick your General chat tab, go to Settings, and down to Other. Are some creature messages unchecked?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

No, that's one of the first things I had checked. They were all selected, so I went and unchecked them and rechecked them. Still nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rouncer View Post
    Also, what the hell is up with our last tier? It's basically pigeon holing us into elemental harmony because of the dps potential of having fire elemental + searing + magma out at once but that's also the last thing I want to have to have out at the same time because it's like babysitting a room full of retarded 5 year olds. Sure, they are cute in their little helmets but you know that you will have to run all over the place trying to keep them from making a mess and/or hurting themselves.