Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    Production started in 2005, next argument?
    You mean to say games aren't instantly released when developement starts? Thanks for clearing that up for everyone....

Quote Originally Posted by Maggibesti View Post
    Ye... Compare graphics from Q4 2011 game to Q4 2004 game. GG its 7 years difference..

Also Graphics don't matter at all, its good to have but I can count atleast 10 more important things than graphics when it comes to games.

Also, I can take 100 screenshots in WoW and say.... "What you're not going to find.... in SWToR". So please posts like this should be deleted and posters get perma ban.
    Why, umadbro?

Infracted. This isn't 4chan. Don't respond with Memes. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-20 at 01:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
    Cata was released in 2004? ._.
    No but WoW was and Cata graphics aren't a whole lot more improved over Vanilla's.

Quote Originally Posted by bobty View Post
    You mean to say games aren't instantly released when developement starts? Thanks for clearing that up for everyone....
    How does it change the fact that game has not the best graphics? Or justifies? I don't care when production started. So do 99% players. We want shinies. Give shinies, not production date.

Also in my workplace - sorry, no Windows Phone or iPhone or Android app, because software production started before they were released. So only BlackBerry and Symbian are supported. Yeah, good decision and we won't go bankrupt........
    Last edited by Assassination13; 2011-12-20 at 01:52 AM.