Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    More succinct version of my earlier post: DPS meters and UI customisation = bad. Some people might be OK with them, but giving assholes an enabler to let them be bigger assholes is never a good thing.

Tune the content smartly, encourage server communities so people will be held accountable on that level, and don't give elitist, rude people the tools to impose their mindset as THE WAY IT MUST BE DONE!!!!1!.

I think the talent trees are fine. Blizzard are trying in vain to give "choice" with talents. There is no easy way to balance talents so they are both not irrelevant and not cookie-cutter. It's an inherent flaw with having a talent system at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from everything thats been said...

I'd love it if Bioware let my miraluka wear a hood without the eye veil clipping through it. Hell, I'd love it if my miraluka could wear her hair without the eye veil clipping through it.

I'd like there to be more rewards for a shadow tank around. My artifice recipes are woefully short in the willpower shields department, and it takes forever to find real tanking gear once you start seeing secondary stats on gear.

Full UI customization. If I want it to look like Hello Kitty took a shit on my TOR, IT SHOULD BE SO.

And I'd like to see a few more lightsaber colors, especially as artifice recipes. Red/Blue/Green/Yellow/Orange isn't many at all.

EDIT: As a shadow tank, I actually see something of a reasonable amount of customization. There are three or so main specs, depending on how much single target or multi target control I want, plus some leeway with switching out survivability talents for dps ones.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Customizable UI. MACROS - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! MACROS!

the only thing i require, and im suprised i havent seen it here (not gonna go through 4 pages), they need to add advanced sound options, so i can run vent through my headset and the game through my tv/monitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is absolutely inexcusable to not have a Target of Target option.
    Agreed. I'd like to know how the hell it made it through alpha and beta without a ToT ability.

Also, while I agree on pretty much all of these quality of life game improvements, first thing on the list is to fix the 1-2 hour queues on their servers. They stated earlier today that they will continue to 'monitor' the queues which is dev-speak for 'Yeah, we'll get around to it at OUR convenience'. There needs to be more forum qq'ing about the queues so that they absolutely can't ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Ranked abilities are really just a gold (erm... credit) sink. The problem though is more that they're not an exciting element of character development. Blizzard wisely took this concept out into the back paddock and shot it once they realised it was superfluous, boring and not very fun.
    After 6 years. I agree that it's irritating and though I still have a special place in my heart for Blizzard, I wouldn't give them too much credit. When 4.0 hit it was mainly a, "Finally!!1!" kind of moment. I think they just finally caved after the wall of qq they had been getting for years.

My toons are tired. They want to actually be able to sit in an actual chair.

Deleted
    Talents are fine for a new mmo. Its different for games like wow where you spent 90% of you time playing at max level with recounts and target dummys and know every talents exact value.

I dont agree with auto skill up. You know when you have that nice item lying in you inventory and cant wait to put it on? I feel abit like that when going to town and buying new ranks. Rightclicking on a item in inventory isnt exactly a big deal either - but it still feels nice. RPG games dont need fire and forget mechanics, the less you have to do for uprades the less involved will you be in your characters progress. Heirlooms and autoskillups is a alt thing imo.
    Macros is a must though.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevegasm View Post
    -GTN needs work for sure.
    -They need to narrow down the level brackets in the PvP. Can't say I'm a fan of being level 19 and seeing a level 44 in there, lol.
    There is some method to their madness.... you do gain a "bolster" buff that scales your stats to a higher level, though the real issue there is now the higher level toons having a larger arsenal of spells at their disposal.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I think needs some tuning is the GTN. The GTN works with no issues for me at the moment, but a slight change with the GUI would make it more appealing.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals

Deleted
    Get an authenticator. Go to the security vendor. Buy Fleet passes. Transport you directly to the fleet. 1hr CD and does not share CD with Emergency fleet beacon. There really is no needs to have to go back to your ship more than 3 times an hour.
    Not available in Europe - check
    Not available for Windows Phone or even Android (to launch in emulator) - check

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algore View Post
    The only thing I think needs some tuning is the GTN. The GTN works with no issues for me at the moment, but a slight change with the GUI would make it more appealing.
    Ya I haven't had any issues using it, but sweet god is the interface absolutely terrible. You should not need to choose a category then subcategories to search for a specific option. I should just be able to type in Xonolite and not have to go through three sub menus. Only other issue I have ran across is Luxury Silks are not displaying in Underworld Trading so I always forget to see if others have any up before I list mine and occasionally items will disappear that should be included in the searches like filtering for Cutom/Prototype and having some of the custom items not show up that are there when you remove that filter.

Other things:
    -Custom items should be their own color inside crafting books or when filtering on the AH.
    -Companions are terrible about getting on elevators.
    -Quests not displaying the reward in the quest log
    -Memory leak on Taris
    -Generally massive amount of resource usage probably related to a general memory leak issue (I seriously doubt it needs to 1,500,000K mem usage.

And that is about my only real issues with the game at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    UI customization is my biggest concern. The UI is just plain awful for a healer.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Things I would like them to fix:

(1) I'm on an RP server, but there is no RP actually happening because there are no speech bubbles for /s, which makes RPing pretty pointless. Speech bubbles are a must for RP. Why they went to the bother of making RP servers without providing this basic function eludes me.

(2) When you look around while autorunning (or pressing the "forward" key) by holding down the left mouse button, the camera springs back to face your direction of travel when you release the left mouse button. This is useless for kiting in PVE and for shooting at people while running away from them in PVP. There should be an option to make the camera stay where you put it.

(3) I want to be able to sit in chairs. (This is again for RP.)

(4) Do something about the UI to help healers. Mouseover casting would be a major help. Healing with the current UI isn't fun.
    Last edited by ContentsMayVary; 2011-12-20 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination13 View Post

More fluid combat. Animations are nice, but when I press a skill and it goes off after 0.5 sec.. It feels like lag and not grace.

Is this true?
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php