Kira bugged Jedi knight

Anyone else relived that bioware will be fixing this?

What was bugged about her? Is she actually going to target my target by default now?

No its about after the certain quest there is a dark side choice to Flirt..... if you did that her whole romance quest is broken and she is just silent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there any Kira specific missions from her before I bugged her in that specific mission? The only one she gave was right after obtaining the spaceship, after that I haven't received any mission from her (level 27 and 5000 affection with her).

Quote Originally Posted by Deadsanto123 View Post
    No its about after the certain quest there is a dark side choice to Flirt..... if you did that her whole romance quest is broken and she is just silent.
    Maybe it's not a bug. Maybe you just plain pissed her off... Women can get that way ya know...

Its a know bug Bioware mentioned they will fix it. Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?
    Hello all!

I can confirm that there is indeed an issue here.

The TL;DR version is this:
    Until we can get the fix up, don't flirt with Kira during The Defector quest! (she will stop giving affection conversations)

The underlying issue has already been fixed internally, and should be showing up on our known issues list in a moment. It will take us a few days to roll out the fix so new players won't encounter the issue. It'll take us a bit longer to get a fix out for characters already experiencing the issue, but don't panic -- you should be able to hit the ground running with Kira as if nothing had ever been wrong (affection accumulated between now and then should not be harmed). Free to continue using Kira if you don't mind cashing in on your investment at a later date, or perhaps you might get to better know your cheeky T-7 droid!

Lastly, props to Cadan for his assistance in helping us track down this bug and give it the Yoda Stick!

But anyways this happens right after you kill her SPOILERS

"Brother" well not blood related and it happens back on the ship.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they wouldn't, as it makes sense that she would then no longer pursue a relationship with you. If they remove it then they are really hurting the idea that some of your choices have real long term effects. Just my opinion, but it makes more sense. If you go dark side you shouldn't be able to have a relationship with her.

Anyone else relived that bioware will be fixing this?
    It might be intended.
    You can accidentally mess up a romance possibility the same way i can accidentally kill my potential companion as a BH.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    I wish they wouldn't, as it makes sense that she would then no longer pursue a relationship with you. If they remove it then they are really hurting the idea that some of your choices have real long term effects. Just my opinion, but it makes more sense. If you go dark side you shouldn't be able to have a relationship with her.
    If you do the dark side flirt option, she actually digs the fact that you are flirting with her and says its very interesting and you'll talk later about it. Which with the bug you never do.

And how would it make sense to be light side and have a relationship with her when its strictly forbidden by the jedi order? If you are a jedi, any relationship is dark side.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

It's been confirmed as a bug by developers. Fix is on the way, people who have messed it up will have to wait a bit longer since it needs to patch and you will most likely get a flood of dialogue from her when it does.

Hmmm... Glad to hear about this. I did the flirt as well and have yet to hear anything from her at level 33. It must be a bug, because you gain affection by flirting with her. ;p

Yep Cuervos thats what i read

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    Romance is forbidden for Jedi. "There is no emotion, there is peace."

I have 9000 affection with her and finished my chapter 1 story arc. She BETTER give me some dialogue for all those gifts :P

leveling diplomacy I came across alot of "gifts" that said, I was given the option to kiss her at affection level 2500 with which she agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    leveling diplomacy I came across alot of "gifts" that said, I was given the option to kiss her at affection level 2500 with which she agreed
    Was this before or after the quest where you can choose to dark side flirt with her. (Ord Mantel)
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Nice! When the bug is fixed it looks Kira and I will be having a lot of catching up to do. ;p

What level do you need to do the forbidden?