What kind of setting should I be able to run?

I'm getting the following computer within the next few weeks and am wondering what kind of settings on WoW I'll be able to run with it. Here are the specs:

Intel Core i5-2320 processor, 6MB cache, 3.0GHz
    6GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz
    ATI Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3 graphics card

If it makes a difference, the computer will be connected to my monitor via an HDMI cable.

I think it should be able to run at 1920x1080 resolution on High settings.

Am I correct? If not, what do you think it will be able to run at? If so, do you think I can go Ultra?

graphics cards wont be able to do high shadows, you can probably run almost ultra everything if you turn that down and multisampling ect

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 04:57 AM ----------

definitive weak point in this setup is @ the graphics card btw, how much were you looking @ spending?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulion View Post
    graphics cards wont be able to do high shadows, you can probably run almost ultra everything if you turn that down and multisampling ect

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 04:57 AM ----------

definitive weak point in this setup is @ the graphics card btw, how much were you looking @ spending?
    So Ultra everything except for shadows and multisampling? Sounds awesome to me, I was going for High everything and it looks like I can run that.

I can spend an extra $50 and upgrade to a ATI Radeon HD 6670 but I'd honestly rather not if I can run almost everything on Ultra that's worth running on Ultra. I don't care about shadows as long as I can run them at medium - high, but what exactly is multisampling in WoW?