Ret paladin questions.

Hey guys, I'm trying to perfect my Paladin DPS right now and i have some questions that I think you guys might be able to help me answer.

Intro: So this is my character http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rinus/advanced (I knowI don't have enchants) I was just wondering if I was doing everything correctly. Alright onto the more detailed questions.

1) I usually pop Avenging and Zealotry at the same time, Is this bad, if it is the correct thing to do should i be ignoring Hammer of Wrath and only Crusader Strike->Templar's Verdict spamming.

2)As you can see on my armory page, i have Bone-Link Fetish I was wondering if it procs off of melee spells, such as crusader strike/templar's verdict? If it does, will it proc off of Divine storm, since this is mainly what I use to AoE.

Thanks in advance
    Signature by Elyaan

1. Avenging Wrath zealotry and guardian should all be popped at the same time. the effects do more damage when used together

1a. Because of the stacking buff from guardian and the fact that it lasts 30 seconds while the other buffs last 20 seconds use guardian 10 seconds before you pop the other two to maximize the effect ( this is hard ) otherwise just pop them all together.

2. When a trinket states "on melee hits" its usually referring to your white damage not ability damage. so it wouldn't proc off of crusader strike divine storm or templars verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrad View Post
    1a. Because of the stacking buff from guardian and the fact that it lasts 30 seconds while the other buffs last 20 seconds use guardian 10 seconds before you pop the other two to maximize the effect ( this is hard ) otherwise just pop them all together.

This is going to return being true with T13. However, it isn't hard with a small mental count in your head or even timing off of X abilities (like activating GoAK, then hitting CS twice (9 secs with no haste modified in), then poping wings/zealotry).

If you're rocking 4p T12, you'd want to pop them all together due to the increased time on Zealotry.

Deleted
    You have a helluva lot Expertise, you need only 26 with your seal on; that means 16 without; around 491? rating with an axe, human with sword/mace needs 391.

I suggest you to go for Magtheridon's Mace and change your wrists with the Justice ones (Easier to farm or Cheaper to buy from AH).

Deleted
    You could get the mace from Mannoroth
    You could get some overall enchants
    You could get ebonsteel belt buckle for another 40+str
    You could change CS glyph to Exo glyph
    You could get 2x Tier 12 (Gloves and Legs) For glyph bonus
    You could get the JP neck
    You could reforge Thrall's gratitude Haste -> Mastery.

More then that I cannot think of much else. GL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shetan View Post
    If you're rocking 4p T12, you'd want to pop them all together due to the increased time on Zealotry.
    Nope, with 4T12 you actually want to pop it 5 seconds after Zealotry.

Maximum burst is reached (midfight) this way:
    Zealotry - GoAK - Golemblood Potion - Wings - [Mastery Apparatus]
    With a 5 seconds lapse between each thing.