Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ...
28
36
37
38
39
40
... LastLast
  1. #741
    paragon got owned hahhaa gz

  2. #742
    The Patient Phillytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    303
    and they still had less staffs than Blood legion have.

    they had 19 in total but only 10 was made with Guild raids. 4 was recruited before 4.3 and the rest was made in pugs.

  3. #743
    Where is Zyn when you need him?

  4. #744
    Pit Lord Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    When I got mine we decided that if we're gonna do it, we're gonna do it quickly. So we went with 4 mages and a Warlock, i think he started casting it once, but never finished.
    Point that was being made is that it's literally impossible for most humans to react to this 0.25 sec cast and then successfully interrupting it, not how to avoid him casting it in the first place by zerging it.

  5. #745
    Stood in the Fire Grap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rock n' Roll Train
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    hardest game ever....well i'm so bad in this game

  6. #746
    Legendary! StayTuned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,514
    Why is Boub hesitating to put the news on the front page? Is there something we don't know about? Abuse? Hax? Exploit? /tinfoilhat
    Quote Originally Posted by Vea Lea View Post
    i swallow marbles [... ] it is funny when you wake up and can shake your stomach and feel them and hear them

  7. #747
    Congratulations to them! I was hoping for more intense competition though. I wonder what were Paragon thinking when doing the exploit. It was obvious there are going to be consequences.

  8. #748
    Mechagnome Confucius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    519
    hmmm, from the looks of it Spine seems to be more difficult than Madness, since it only took them a couple of days to kill it compared to Spine.

  9. #749
    As soon there is some old god and some tentacles involved the Asian guild will get world first, eod.

  10. #750
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Why is Boub hesitating to put the news on the front page? Is there something we don't know about? Abuse? Hax? Exploit? /tinfoilhat
    He's currently dealing with the mysteries of the universe, so news posting is a bit slow at the moment.

    Mythic Recruitment -- Hersh's multi-PoV kill vids. -- Raids & Dungeons & Hunter kitty
    no one huntars like gaston

  11. #751
    gz to them. personally, i hoped for easier encounters this raiding tier so i dont have to invest that much time into raiding(yep, 3 evenings are alot for one instance imo) but oh well, seems they are all quite hard :/
    Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." -- Rich Cook

  12. #752
    Glad to see a different name at the top this time around. GG LFR exploiters. You'd think with all the other questionable things that got guilds banned (bombs on LK platform, the nonsense with yogg, etc) people would be more careful.

  13. #753
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    19,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    즐거*공격대 is their name. KIN raiders is what western people call them. Try not to sound like a racist bastard next time.
    You need to look up the definition of racism... badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Let's keep this on track. This has nothing to do with breasts.
    Russia - where free media is almost dead under the boot of Kremlin brainwashing propaganda.

  14. #754
    Pit Lord Voyager's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    즐거*공격대 is their name. KIN raiders is what western people call them.
    The reason they're called KIN raiders in english is most likely from the fact that when you rotate the first korean letter 즐, it looks like the latin letters K I N.

  15. #755
    Mechagnome Synaia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    somewhere in this world
    Posts
    665
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    He's currently dealing with the mysteries of the universe, so news posting is a bit slow at the moment.
    sounds like shakugan no shana season3 .

  16. #756
    can't be bothered reading all the posts b4 (got bored after 2nd page), but... how come the 2 lockout per week reset does not contribute to their world kill? don't get me wrong... grats to them but really, the 2 lockout did help them. Sure it's not directly helpful as it's previous content but 2 lockout in FL is how many legendaries? not to mention it could be faster if they did it in X 10mans for twice each week (yes i know u get less in 10man HM but overall it's prob faster). I wouldn't go so far as it's not a legit kill but it's clear blizz did give KR (TW too? i duno) an advantage over US/EU servers.

  17. #757
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I never said it wasn't, but saying EVERY noob can get it is incorrect. EVERY noob can't get past Through a Glass Darkly, so its not terrible logic.
    You know this is a lie. I know this is a lie. Look at any realm's gearscore rankings and you'll see what kind of "noobs" get welfare legendaries for doing nothing but zoning into FL a couple of weeks in a row and possibly killing a few bosses each time.
    Last edited by chacko; 2011-12-20 at 02:48 PM.

  18. #758
    well if the GM presense is genuine, why do people still think they cheated/exploted? *sighs*
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

  19. #759
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    The reason they're called KIN raiders in english is most likely from the fact that when you rotate the first korean letter 즐, it looks like the latin letters K I N.
    Yeah noticed that too. Still its not their actual guild name.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You need to look up the definition of racism... badly.
    If you say that.

  20. #760
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    즐거*공격대 is their name. KIN raiders is what western people call them. Try not to sound like a racist bastard next time.
    KIN sideways looks like 즐
    Edit: Oo above poster >.>

    fun fact. 즐 is a 'slang' word in korean that means... the closest i can think of is 'fuck off'. Not the only definition but its the most used definition i think
    Although thats not what they were going for with their guild name, I thought it was something to share lol.
    (KIN was first used to say 즐 without actually typing it XD)
    Last edited by BLSTMASTER; 2011-12-20 at 02:49 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •