Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dozens after the first week? Try 5 at the end of week one. Difficulty is fine, my only gripe was Hagara and Ultraxion exploits. Thus allowing some lower ranked guilds to shoot up the ladder with little effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    His 1st and 2nd cast are both 1+ second, assuming you interrupted 3 of them.
    Wrong. His cast-time depends on his percentage of health. With enough DPS, the 2nd cast will be a 0,25 second cast time.
    Cyclist. 175cm, 59kg. I generally spend 30% of my time working out, 40% on my education, 5% eating, and 25% doing other things.

"Is man one of God’s blunders? Or is God one of man’s blunders?"

Quote Originally Posted by SqueektheWeek View Post
    Im aware that the double reset only applies to FL but when you stack a class like mages on spine and can get double the staffs as other guilds so u can build several of them in just a couple weeks for w.e class you need seems like a clear advantage to me.
    They have 9 staves in madness members.
    2mages, 2locks, 1owl, 3priests, 1shaman.

Is it too hard to do without double lockouts?

Kim Jong-Il Faked his own death and soloed this with multi boxing. True story.

Deleted
    dislike , This went way to fast HAXX korean's !!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Can anyone show the link of their kill shot? I wanna see what this GM looks like
    http://wow.playforum.net/news/wowhot/id/1049411
    On that page.
    FemGnome in blue to the upper right from the bear.

grats to them pretty awesome

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumex View Post
    But every noob can get legendary to day if they just do Firelands enough times.
    You'd be amazed how many people can't get past [Through a Glass Darkly], so having the legendary does hold some merit still.

lol @ EU vs US. KR cy@@@@@@@

10+ Year Old Account
    No king rules, forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    You'd be amazed how many people can't get past [Through a Glass Darkly], so having the legendary does hold some merit still.
    That's terrible logic. You'd be amazed how many Rogues can't do Assassinate Creed. There is still no merit to having Fear & Vengeance.

Dragonwrath is *the* attendance legendary if there ever was one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosima View Post
    Wrong. His cast-time depends on his percentage of health. With enough DPS, the 2nd cast will be a 0,25 second cast time.
    When I got mine we decided that if we're gonna do it, we're gonna do it quickly. So we went with 4 mages and a Warlock, i think he started casting it once, but never finished.

KIN Raiders ROFL stupidest name you can have for guild honestly.

Nope. Infracted. - Herecius (how am I still awake? Nobody knows!)
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-12-20 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    And out of nowhere there is a SLAP in the face for all the guilds that are going for World First.
    First some Exploited... got banned.
    Second other got some world first kills.

And at the end there is These great players the stolen the World First Kill for the last 2 bosses and slammed everyone to the ground.

Gratz !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chacko View Post
    That's terrible logic. You'd be amazed how many Rogues can't do Assassinate Creed. There is still no merit to having Fear & Vengeance.

Dragonwrath is *the* attendance legendary if there ever was one.
    I never said it wasn't, but saying EVERY noob can get it is incorrect. EVERY noob can't get past Through a Glass Darkly, so its not terrible logic.

Way to go Kin raiders!! Nice to see a new face on the top of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by razorsharp View Post
    KIN Raiders ROFL stupidest name you can have for guild honestly.
    즐거운공격대 is their name. KIN raiders is what western people call them. Try not to sound like a racist bastard next time.

paragon got owned hahhaa gz

and they still had less staffs than Blood legion have.

they had 19 in total but only 10 was made with Guild raids. 4 was recruited before 4.3 and the rest was made in pugs.

Deleted
    Where is Zyn when you need him?