Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Are you 8/8 hm? if not then how does it effect you if others have cleared it?....calling it a joke tier without completing it is pretty retarded tbh.
    It's like watching a sport, it's like the superbowl being a completely blowout game, it's just stupid.

Deleted
    It's a bit messy, but all the threads on the topic have been merged. Please try and stick to this one in the future =)

Deleted
    im at 6/8 heroic, and u can easily see they are making things easier,firelands did not even got cleared this quick, infact no raid have been cleared this quick on heroic.

GZ to them , well done

now waiting for korean wow training camp videos )

Gratz to them, I hope the kill was legit, and 25 man!

Deleted
    It's 25 man!

Lol, 45k pts, i think it's pretty stupid. In FL tier that made sense, because Ragnaros was MUCH harder than any other boss, now we see, that Madness was killed in 3 days on second reset... Old points system was better imo, but anyway, GZ to KIN Raiders

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    It's like watching a sport, it's like the superbowl being a completely blowout game, it's just stupid.
    That's a horrible analogy. We don't all play in the Super Bowl. We all, however, have a chance to get 8/8H.

Quote Originally Posted by ara View Post
    Already? Oh well, grats Kin. Nice to see some new blood in the world firsts but also kind of sad that the "top guilds" cheated themselves out of this one.
    seeing as the "top guilds" were basically only 1 week behind on gear and attempts they still could of pulled it off. This world first was a lot different in that it was about less about gearing your raid and more about execution, where as Ragnaros had a gear wall you had to pass to even make the kill possible.

Deleted
    Only difference to that example is that you only hear the results which of course makes it impossible for you to enjoy your own play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    That's a horrible analogy. We don't all play in the Super Bowl. We all, however, have a chance to get 8/8H.
    Not really, not everyone can play 14 hours a day.

Deleted
    Gz to them.And this is the biggest fail from Blizzard for a while end boss to survive just 3 days...

Deleted
    gz to them and a bit dissipointed he is down already only tooked 3 days after spine hc kill it seems, raggy hc tooked much longer to down then this fight

Deleted
    And so many shaman :O wtf!

Quote Originally Posted by heXed View Post
    First time when other than non-eu/US guild got FK
    Yeah this just isn't true....

Quote Originally Posted by Djouga View Post
    http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/guild/ka...2%A9%EB%8C%80/

영웅: 데*윙 길* *복 길* 업적과 업적 점수 10점을 획득하셨습니*.

8 *간 *내

==> Realm first heroic madness of DW.
    Very nice. Congratulations to.... uh.... I can't read Korean.

Clearly, all they had to do was remotely sacrifice Kim Jong-Il and use the unholy power of his blood to infuse themselves with mighty raid skills. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Deleted
    Huge grats to them! Fantastic to see

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really, not everyone can play 14 hours a day.
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with how absolutely terrible your analogy is, nice strawman bro.

Since I'm bored, you sure as hell do still have a chance to get 8/8H. Them getting it first doesn't mean it's now closed off forever. Odds are you, like me, are in a guild nobody gives two fucking shits about anyways so I don't see why it should matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    And so many shaman :O wtf!

Yeah this just isn't true....
    i mean world first encounter done. (8/8)

10+ Year Old Account
    To the guy that said 10mans don't count... Even blizz said they do so i take there word over yours. And in Korea they class 10mans as the hard ones.
    Aye mate