Page 13 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Congratulations and good luck to the the region firsts across the globe probably after the holidays
    Noooo holidays! The rest needs to keep trying 24/7.

Grats to KIN Raiders. But in some way it feels like Madness wasnt tuned enough? not even 48h after Spine. :S

Yay. Gz to those koreans some fresh air at top raiding.

@those that are like "lulz exploiz, lulz dabbel lokautz!":
    You are a bunch of whiny losers

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haitischmock View Post
    2 firelands resets>>more legendary staffs>>much more damage
    Spine of Deathwing was a harsh damage test, therefore these additional legendaries were a huge bonus
    Huge fallacy with this though: Every DPS who was going to get a legendary for DS progress got it in FL before the patch with multiple raids running simultaneously. Everyone got their staves long before the patch dropped, so everyone went into the patch with as many legendary staves as they needed.

The only thing double staff lockout means for dragonsouls are non-top raiding guilds who still need staves.

TLR: There are no "Additional legendaries".

Deleted
    1) they used to have more resets of Firelands for couple of weeks = more Dragonwraths
    2) there are rumours (that I haven't seen confirmed) that KR realms get hotfixes of bugs much later if ever so while EU/US guilds can't use any of those bugs, these guys could

Joining together all that with a fact that two KR guilds that have never been so high on rankings suddenly beat all the guilds like Method, Paragon, BL, Vodka (...)

It seems rather strange and I will reserve my judgement for now at least.

grats to them, didnt check last 12 pages but im assuming its something like

" 2 resets a week herp derp"

"they exploited unlike paragon herp derp"

"theyre not from US/EU so they exploited herp derp"

"paragon so good fanboy#1 herp derp"

anyways, grats to them, im glad it wasnt any of the guilds from US/EU, big korean slap in the face to them.

Deleted
    Huge Gratz!

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Maybe not, but if so, what was their reason for almost only bringing shaman healers? According to shamans, they suck.
    Perhaps they are awesome for that fight specifically. Perhaps multiple spirit links make it easier to keep tanks alive when damage gets extreme, perhaps it's something to do with chain healing (remember Brutallus?), or maybe the way shamans can increase the HP of their primary healing target, thus helping to compensate on tank damage especially when corruption stacks high? It could be any of those. And none of those things are exploits.

Madness is a walk in the park then? How many days of tries? 2?

Gratz to them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    1) they used to have more resets of Firelands for couple of weeks = more Dragonwraths
    2) there are rumours (that I haven't seen confirmed) that KR realms get hotfixes of bugs much later if ever so while EU/US guilds can't use any of those bugs, these guys could

Joining together all that with a fact that two KR guilds that have never been so high on rankings suddenly beat all the guilds like Method, Paragon, BL, Vodka (...)

It seems rather strange and I will reserve my judgement for now at least.
    KIN Raiders has been nipping the heels of the world first guilds for a long time now. Just because you aren't aware of them doesn't mean that they don't exist.

Really big congrats to them, that was very fast, and quite impressive seeing as none of the other big guilds have picked up SoD HC yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Lol joke tier, ragnaros took much longer, u can easily see they are making things for casuals, doubt this patch will be fun much longer.
    Yeah fuck, theres nothing more todo for the 99,9% people left in the game because that 0,1% just killed the last HC boss.

ot:
    Gz Korea! Awesome job, you gave all them EU and US a piece of their own

Deleted
    http://manaflask.com/en/article/1471...ders-interview

Here you go, Enhancement Shaman of Kin Raiders talking to manaflask about their spine kill.. And probably about their madness kill today/tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Well, part of that was due to the fact there was the retarded restriction of 50 attempts per week. If Paragon was allowed to pour in as many attempts as they wanted, he would have fallen much sooner.
    Still, if someone takes 200 attempts to kill something in 4 weeks, and another one takes 500 attempts to kill something only 3 weeks, the former one is still better because it took them fewer attempts.
    The limited attempts thing made it fair for everyone and didn't give advantages to those that can spend more time than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, that went down a lot faster than spine. But I guess they are both Deathwing, so what difference does it make

Deleted
    Not imprest, so fuckt up GJ Blizz !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haitischmock View Post
    2 firelands resets>>more legendary staffs>>much more damage
    Spine of Deathwing was a harsh damage test, therefore these additional legendaries were a huge bonus
    No, you're wrong. They have less staves than many other top guilds.

They have only had double firelands resets for 3 weeks, and iirc they nerfed the drop rate of the legendary items to keep it the same as it was.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    KIN Raiders has been nipping the heels of the world first guilds for a long time now. Just because you aren't aware of them doesn't mean that they don't exist.
    Yep. They were World 11th Ragnaros, and World 14th overall for Tier 11. They were definitely right up there.

Unfortunately, nobody ever hears about them unless they're 1 or 2. I remember the shock people had when Paragon picked up LK25HC, especially after they finished in the teens for 4.2.

Deleted
    Mad gratz, good job guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyloCG View Post
    No, you're wrong. They have less staves than many other top guilds.

They have only had double firelands resets for 3 weeks, and iirc they nerfed the drop rate of the legendary items to keep it the same as it was.
    It was 6 weeks I believe, but you are still overall correct. The double reset has not magically allowed Korean guilds to be swimming in legendaries, and that argument needs to be squashed into the dirt.