Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, I'm little bit disappointed of this tier race, I don't mean that I'm not happy that Kin Raiders got WF. But all the ban hassle and this was very fast race for end tier and so on.

But GZ to Kin raiders. Let's see if EU can pull final boss before US ;P
    (>^^)> Pandas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    I really think Mods should take harder steps agains ppl spreading FUD/Lies about whatever guild out there that gets WF kills.

The "SLT bugged!!!/They have double lockouts since forever so moar legendaires/Exploited kills are exploited kils" bs begin to be a meme on his own.
    i don't mean to be rude or anything, but as a 10m raider playing on NA realm, we are still 4 weeks from finishing our 2nd legendary. compare that to the 25m guilds who have around 15+. the whole 2.5:1 ratio didn't exactly work out like it was supposed to. personally i think if they were going to give asian realms 2x FL lockouts a week, they should have just done it for everyone. it is what it is though.
    Last edited by helheim; 2011-12-20 at 10:39 AM. Reason: added quote

Mad props to them Koreans. A few days ago, noone could've seen this coming.

And of course, people saying that this tier was the easiest of the expansion... lol do you remember how most hardcore guilds just facerolled 6/7 hc in Firelands, and Paragon killing Ragnaros first week heroics were available? DS lasted like twice as long as FL did if we're gonna count weeks it took for someone to clear it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    In Korea for example, there are a lot of hardcore raiding guilds focused on heroic 10-player content.

That has absolutely no implication, at all, that it's what they consider the prime source of raiding. I'm sure there are probably a lot more 10 man guilds in the US; does that mean that here 10 man is more highly regarded? Hell naw.

Deleted
    The king is dead, long live the king.

Congratulations to <KIN Raiders>, nothing else to say

So the race for #1 is over, still interesting to see how the top10 fills out,
    gl to all the guilds still pushing for the clear.

"In Korea for example, there are a lot of hardcore raiding guilds focused on heroic 10-player content."

Is not the same as "Everyone in Korea thinks that 10man is the way to go"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    Mad props to them Koreans. A few days ago, noone could've seen this coming.

And of course, people saying that this tier was the easiest of the expansion... lol do you remember how most hardcore guilds just facerolled 6/7 hc in Firelands, and Paragon killing Ragnaros first week heroics were available? DS lasted like twice as long as FL did if we're gonna count weeks it took for someone to clear it.
    Nah. Rag was mopped up the 2nd week, ALMOST the third week but they beat the reset by a day. So far, T12 and T13 are about matched in total time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burritaco View Post
    Any arguments as to why?
    Yea. Saying foolish things.

Edit: it's cool, though. You're not the only one.
    Last edited by PhilCosby; 2011-12-20 at 10:46 AM.
    I used to like WoW. I still do, but I used to, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by urban dictionary
    Terms such as "baddie" do nothing to help remove the socially-inept, tone-deaf loser stigma stuck on gamers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Does it matter? PvP matters as much as pet battles.

Wow who saw this coming? Grats to 즐거운공격대! Lets see now where everyone else finishes

Quote Originally Posted by brexour View Post
    They got 2 resets per week so not so much to say...
    they did for FL and they legendary drop rate was nerfed to match the 2 lockouts. do some some research before you post. it will save you from looking like an asshat

Now you go.
    I guess you mean this part:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluepost
    This is also a regional difference. In Korea for example, there are a lot of hardcore raiding guilds focused on heroic 10-player content.
    That doesnt at all mean that in Korea they see 10m as the hardmode, only that many guilds focus on them. There is a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ClixxHeals View Post
    The problem is that 95% of the people sitting here claiming how the Koreans exploited the world first kills, haven't even been outside their own country and has no idea how well-developed of a country South Korea is. It's not like it is total anarchy on the Korean realms and the GM's aren't controlling realm first kills or anything, you know...
    Wasn't it a Korean guild who got the first kill on Yogg alone in the dark (Yogg - zero)?
    Wasn't it one of the big guilds who exploited the kill, then they were banned. And Stars (i think) came out with such a bizzare tatic and took the world first, when everyone said it was an impossible encounter?

Anyways, grats to the world first kill, it is the guild <Kin> isn't it? I only see Korean lettering as the title.
    I didn't see this content that difficult, a lot of the fights on normal looked like simple tank and spanks, and less punishing tatics for dps members, compared to healers. I'm unsure on heroic modes though, as i lost interest in the content shortly after the release due to guild members, and irl issues.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    u so know that rofl, kid

Looking at your previous posts it's a pretty big giveaway you're not 6/8 hc

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Nah. Rag was mopped up the 2nd week, ALMOST the third week but they beat the reset by a day. So far, T12 and T13 are about matched in total time.
    It took 1 week extra for guilds to kill last boss on HC from the point of tier release in DS than it took in FL. It's maybe not twice as long, but it's longer.

Gratz!!! If some guilds hadn't tried to exploit/farm LFR, it would have been different i think
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I always thought Korea had some amazing raiders. This just proves it. Grats!

Deleted
    Congratulations to Kin Raiders, good to see a new guild at the top

Primary Language: Korean
    Raids per week: 7

Holeeeeey.
    / ztanz
    <Nice picture with my armory for Elskling on Ragnaros>

best post of this thread lol
    Every single person who refers to heroic bosses as "HC" is a god damn noob. CY@ shitty
    Also if you can't give proof or back up what you're saying don't respond to me, seriously.

gratz to them!

inc months of stagnation just like i TOLD all my friends, lololol

so glad swtor is out!

reminds me, i should log on for that 10k bet with my friend that this wouldnt happen before christmas, rofl