Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    When I got mine we decided that if we're gonna do it, we're gonna do it quickly. So we went with 4 mages and a Warlock, i think he started casting it once, but never finished.
    Point that was being made is that it's literally impossible for most humans to react to this 0.25 sec cast and then successfully interrupting it, not how to avoid him casting it in the first place by zerging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    hardest game ever....well i'm so bad in this game

Why is Boub hesitating to put the news on the front page? Is there something we don't know about? Abuse? Hax? Exploit? /tinfoilhat

Deleted
    Congratulations to them! I was hoping for more intense competition though. I wonder what were Paragon thinking when doing the exploit. It was obvious there are going to be consequences.

hmmm, from the looks of it Spine seems to be more difficult than Madness, since it only took them a couple of days to kill it compared to Spine.

As soon there is some old god and some tentacles involved the Asian guild will get world first, eod.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Why is Boub hesitating to put the news on the front page? Is there something we don't know about? Abuse? Hax? Exploit? /tinfoilhat
    He's currently dealing with the mysteries of the universe, so news posting is a bit slow at the moment.

Deleted
    gz to them. personally, i hoped for easier encounters this raiding tier so i dont have to invest that much time into raiding(yep, 3 evenings are alot for one instance imo) but oh well, seems they are all quite hard :/

Glad to see a different name at the top this time around. GG LFR exploiters. You'd think with all the other questionable things that got guilds banned (bombs on LK platform, the nonsense with yogg, etc) people would be more careful.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    즐거운공격대 is their name. KIN raiders is what western people call them. Try not to sound like a racist bastard next time.
    You need to look up the definition of racism... badly.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    즐거운공격대 is their name. KIN raiders is what western people call them.
    The reason they're called KIN raiders in english is most likely from the fact that when you rotate the first korean letter 즐, it looks like the latin letters K I N.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    He's currently dealing with the mysteries of the universe, so news posting is a bit slow at the moment.
    sounds like shakugan no shana season3 .
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

can't be bothered reading all the posts b4 (got bored after 2nd page), but... how come the 2 lockout per week reset does not contribute to their world kill? don't get me wrong... grats to them but really, the 2 lockout did help them. Sure it's not directly helpful as it's previous content but 2 lockout in FL is how many legendaries? not to mention it could be faster if they did it in X 10mans for twice each week (yes i know u get less in 10man HM but overall it's prob faster). I wouldn't go so far as it's not a legit kill but it's clear blizz did give KR (TW too? i duno) an advantage over US/EU servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I never said it wasn't, but saying EVERY noob can get it is incorrect. EVERY noob can't get past Through a Glass Darkly, so its not terrible logic.
    You know this is a lie. I know this is a lie. Look at any realm's gearscore rankings and you'll see what kind of "noobs" get welfare legendaries for doing nothing but zoning into FL a couple of weeks in a row and possibly killing a few bosses each time.
    Last edited by mmoc5a411c5318; 2011-12-20 at 02:48 PM.

well if the GM presense is genuine, why do people still think they cheated/exploted? *sighs*
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    The reason they're called KIN raiders in english is most likely from the fact that when you rotate the first korean letter 즐, it looks like the latin letters K I N.
    Yeah noticed that too. Still its not their actual guild name.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    You need to look up the definition of racism... badly.
    If you say that.

즐거운공격대 is their name. KIN raiders is what western people call them. Try not to sound like a racist bastard next time.
    KIN sideways looks like 즐
    Edit: Oo above poster >.>

fun fact. 즐 is a 'slang' word in korean that means... the closest i can think of is 'fuck off'. Not the only definition but its the most used definition i think
    Although thats not what they were going for with their guild name, I thought it was something to share lol.
    (KIN was first used to say 즐 without actually typing it XD)
    Last edited by BLSTMASTER; 2011-12-20 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    They don't have internet at the edge of the galaxy?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by SqueektheWeek View Post
    Im aware that the double reset only applies to FL but when you stack a class like mages on spine and can get double the staffs as other guilds so u can build several of them in just a couple weeks for w.e class you need seems like a clear advantage to me.
    7 mages with staves on SDW is also possible without double lockouts.

www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1047531-Double-lockouts-and-Dragonwrath.

Quote Originally Posted by BLSTMASTER View Post
    KIN sideways looks like 즐
    Is that where "Kin" comes from? Never noticed that.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.