Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post
    your point is invalid? So you mean they ''cheated'' because they can stack 7 arcane mages and blood legion can't?
    I'm saying if they're going to give the koreans 2 lockouts per week, why not give every one two lockouts per week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterxbro View Post
    I'm saying if they're going to give the koreans 2 lockouts per week, why not give every one two lockouts per week.
    we obviously didn't need it >.>

@aurora, offtopic but is your sig ment to be just your link as text? bcs can't click it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz to Kin, nice to see some freshness at the top. :-)

Deleted
    I think this fact has evidence now
    The best race for WoW and Starcraft is korean

Quote Originally Posted by hunterxbro View Post
    Blood legion doesnt have 7 mages on their raid roster to stack for spine. Hurr Durrr. My point is with 2 raid lock outs you can get more legendarys for more classes instead of just having 2 per each class. Derp. Concepts of having two raid lockouts per week is hard.
    oh man.. you really want to say 7DW arcane mage IS cheat? REALLY?

just 7 mage dude.. 7mage with DW. why you say only korean could do it? BL had chance to did it already! they just not prepared very well! and KIN,by the way, prepared well!! it makes different!

Quote Originally Posted by dspite View Post
    I guess you mean this part:

That doesnt at all mean that in Korea they see 10m as the hardmode, only that many guilds focus on them. There is a difference.
    5:31 pm Question: As a 10-man raider, there's a lot of disparity between the 25-man and 10-man raiders. They feel almost laughably easier. However, a lot of 10-man raiders are still hardcore. Going to raise difficulty?

Interesting, the Korean guilds consider 10-mans to be hard modes, it's the opposite way in the West. Hard to balance because you can't count on every raid buff in 10-man.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/10/22/bl...anel-liveblog/ - Blizzcon 2011 Open Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    5:31 pm Question: As a 10-man raider, there's a lot of disparity between the 25-man and 10-man raiders. They feel almost laughably easier. However, a lot of 10-man raiders are still hardcore. Going to raise difficulty?

Interesting, the Korean guilds consider 10-mans to be hard modes, it's the opposite way in the West. Hard to balance because you can't count on every raid buff in 10-man.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/10/22/bl...anel-liveblog/ - Blizzcon 2011 Open Q&A

That was just Metzen talking out of his ass. Several Korean posters on this site say that's not the case. Either way, we don't have a poll to know what they think.

Deleted
    Congrats to KIN Raiders!

Quote Originally Posted by ekardnah View Post

Ali-Alextrasza gave them 2 mounts at a time!
    It is the mount that drop from the normal mode [Reins of the blazing drake]. We got one too on our last kill.
    The one from HC is more red, close to Alexstrasza colors [Life-binder's Handmaiden]

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is infuriating.

Kin has, without ANY evidence to the contrary achieved the WF kill of MDW. And yet people show up and feel the need to claim all sorts of tinfoil hat conspiracies about how it's not possible for Kin to have done this without some sort of advantage. It's also quite frustrating when people don't bother to read the thread before commenting. Yeah, I get it, it's a long thread. But if someone doesn't read the thread and posts the same crap that's been debunked already, they're just going to look like a dumbass. And there has been no shortage of dumbasses in this thread.

The plain fact is that all of the usual suspect top guilds got beaten. I understand that like sports teams people are going to be bitter and angry because their favorite team didn't win. But give it a rest. Man up, congratulate the winners and move on.

Oh and can people just stop with the nonsense about how Kin had more legendaries, or that this tier was finished faster than any other tier. The two lockout thing did not give Kin an advantage and T12 and T13 were cleared in the exact same number of days: 14.

In the end, the old saw about not speaking if you don't have anything good to say applies in spades to this thread. Unless, of course you're one of those people who have to criticize every little g*ddamned thing.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dlunch View Post
    Their DK Tank killed only heroic deathwing kr.battle.net/wow/ko/character/%EC%B9%B4%EB%A5%B4%EA%B0%80%EC%8A%A4/%EC%AB%98%EC%A3%BD%EA%B8%B0/advanced
    From the quality of that characters gear, I would suggest that it is an alt. I'd presume they wanted to make use of it's 4P bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryndriela View Post
    Congrats to KIN Raiders!

It is the mount that drop from the normal mode [Reins of the blazing drake]. We got one too on our last kill.
    The one from HC is more red, close to Alexstrasza colors [Life-binder's Handmaiden]
    That is the Life-binder mount.

Deleted
    Congratz KIN Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    That was just Metzen talking out of his ass. Several Korean posters on this site say that's not the case. Either way, we don't have a poll to know what they think.
    Then that's the 2nd Blue to "talk out of their ass" -- and I'm sorry but I'll believe the devs a bit more than a forum troll.

Quote Originally Posted by brexour View Post
    They got 2 resets per week so not so much to say...
    2 resets per week? blind moll, they got 2 resets in firelands, not dragon soul.

Soooo many trolls especially hunterxbro. Please just ignore him it's clear from all his post he's just trying to stir up shit. Gratz Kin i was rooting for paragon to make a comeback but it's nice to see someone new.

Deleted
    they raid 7 times a week... 2 a day or something? Man. Sorry to say but if that's true: get a life!

Deleted
    Gz indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Sjekboef View Post
    they raid 7 times a week... 2 a day or something? Man. Sorry to say but if that's true: get a life!
    What do you think the Paragon/BL/Exodus raid 2x? lol

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.