Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I guess Spiritlink is again a very strong cooldown, so maybe with like three restoshamans and two holypaladins. Also 2 Frost DKs (maybe 3), 2 Fire Mages (maybe 3), 4 Shadows (maybe one holy/disc), 2 Demolocks (maybe 3) and 2 Combat rogues it seems like a very strong AOE DPS setup. Let's hope for some videos, after world 2nd!

EDIT: 24 Chars now, tweaked OP comp to reflect proper armories. Apologies for the mistake
    Omegasupreme - Memento Mori - Frostmane-EU wowprogress

Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post
    no hate to korea, but i have high doubts that its a legit kill, before its really confirmed
    Because the official WoW armory always Lie to us right?

Go back to your cave troll.... 'no hate to korea', i laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post
    no hate to korea, but i have high doubts that its a legit kill, before its really confirmed
    Unfortunately I have to agree, seems to soon and something just doesn't add up.

Deleted
    One of the dks is in t11 gear and doesn't have the achievement.
    Could be that he didn't log out but still bit odd, doubt that the fight is THAT undertuned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uraga View Post
    Unfortunately I have to agree, seems to soon and something just doesn't add up.
    yet everyone would be cheering for eu and taking the piss out of us/blood legion if paragon got it, minimal if not no mention whatsoever of exploitation

it's like saying "no offence, but you're fat", of course you intend offence, no hate to korea yet because it's koprea and not us or eu it must be exploit until proved legit?

Quote Originally Posted by hotdothot View Post
    when I wrote this, there were only 3 healers listed ^^
    Yes I am sorry for the confusion, I had a bug with the armory.

It now looks like 5 healers, 2 resto shammys, 2 holy palas and a resto druid

I dont really understand anything on that armory, is it possible to see it in english?

Deleted
    xD 3 healers was recommended but 5?

lol I'd think the Koreans were just playing it safe...

still a bunch of chars listed with 0 heroic kills, and some with 0 normal kills lol
    Every single person who refers to heroic bosses as "HC" is a god damn noob. CY@ shitty
    Also if you can't give proof or back up what you're saying don't respond to me, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    I dont really understand anything on that armory, is it possible to see it in english?
    What do you need to understand? if you install the google translate toolbar for chrome that should help you

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 11:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blgdinger View Post
    still a bunch of chars listed with 0 heroic kills, and some with 0 normal kills lol
    What? Really? which ones [damn korean symbols]

Holy shit look at all those shamans in a world first kill. What game am I playing? Is this the twilight zone? This feels so wrong..
    1% of the Heroes control 100% of the winrates
    #occupyantimage
    #occupynaturesprophet

The #1 DPS had been ENH sham.

just to let you all know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtsparkles View Post
    Holy shit look at all those shamans in a world first kill. What game am I playing? Is this the twilight zone? This feels so wrong..
    Like flashbacks to BC! Need more bloodlusts and chain healins.

Holy crap, I just looked closer at their profiles; everyone is close to full epic gemmed, 35 players in total, I counted nearly 550 red gems alone, how's that possible? o_O

Deleted
    Class stacking ftw, and aye to bad i can't read what it's sayins on those kr armory's

Quote Originally Posted by Temsen View Post
    Holy crap, I just looked closer at their profiles; everyone is close to full epic gemmed, 35 players in total, I counted nearly 550 red gems alone, how's that possible? o_O
    I have absolutely no source for this, but I can see that their roster is massive, so they might be running loads of raids, which feeds gems to the main 30-40 players?

Quote Originally Posted by Temsen View Post
    Most of these high ranked guilds have several million gold in the bank plus they do DS on alts so they get extra gems from that too. Why is it so amazing?:P

Deleted
    This list is completely wrong. Just take a look at the grid in their screenshot. You will find the following classes:

3 Pala (1 Prot, 2 Holy)
    1 Warri (most likely the 2nd Tank)
    2 Druids
    1 Lock
    2 Priests (at least 1 Shadow)
    7 Mages (!!)
    5 Rogues
    4 Shamans (I bet 3 restos)

no Hunter, no DK

Quote Originally Posted by Yenlowang View Post
    This list is completely wrong. Just take a look at the grid in their screenshot. You will find the following classes:

3 Pala (1 Prot, 2 Holy)
    1 Warri (most likely the 2nd Tank)
    2 Druids
    1 Lock
    2 Priests (at least 1 Shadow)
    7 Mages (!!)
    5 Rogues
    4 Shamans (I bet 3 restos)

no Hunter, no DK
    Madness is not the same encounter as Spine bro.