Tanking Forum and Vids

Hey MMO-Champ,
    I got a question for you,....

I was wondering if MMO-Champ would be interested in having a tank forum, I have been tanking about 10+ years. Since the time of EQ, I have played multiple MMOs.
    Everquest (the original & 2; mainly the original)
    WoW
    Rappelz
    DCUO
    Guild Wars
    Rift

Recently I have started running Heroics on my alts (& running dungeons in other games), and realize that a lot of tanks are not quite up to par as they should be or lack the knowledge more experienced MMO players would prefer that tanks have.
    I would be talking about Addons, UI's, Essentials tanks should know (such as always facing the mob away from the group, unless people are required to stack to help diverse the dmg), knowing CD's, Strats for fights, I could also do something similar to what Lore does on tankspot with his weekly question thing (PST) sometime in the future if it possibly wanted. This would be a weekly or bi-weekly thing. Depending on what is wanted from me or needed.

Ciderhelm used to do this kind of stuff for Tankspot, but he has shifted over to League of Legends (and rift in his spare time). But even on those he has slowed down due to RL, I just want to bring that back to the game again and help those who want to learn. Give them a place they can go to, I visit MMO everyday (not signed in, but just reading and what not). So you guys were my first choice, since also you guys come out with the news almost right off the bat. I figured it would be a good way to knock out 2 birds with one stone. People can read about up coming updates, and those who are new to tanking or want to learn more. Can come here as well.... when I first came to WoW during WotLK. I was told about "Tankspot", never even heard of MMO until I read about it on the Blizz forums. No one even bothered to tell me about it.... I honestly think this will help get MMO-Champ out there besides just being a news cast site.

But let me know what you think....

Max

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 07:46 PM ----------

I have thought about it, and I would make vids bi-weekly so the word can spread along with people don't have to commit to a regular weekly session if they want to keep up to date.
    However though in the future I would like to do something every week, one week do the tank thing and the week after do a community question feedback thing (taking emails and replying to them), then do the tank the following week after that. So each would be bi weekly.

The tank thing I would want to call "LFT" or "Looking for Tank", I do plan to do this. But I would really like work with MMO on this, I could cover other games as well when it comes to tanking. But would mainly cover WoW....
    Author: Ulysses S. Grant (A True Raider & PvPr)

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

There are already class-specific forums, I do not see a need for role-specific forums on top of that... I'm fairly certain that Bibi has addressed this sort of question before, but I can't be bothered to find where.

Blizzard has a role forum, I can't see any reason why MMO can not as well. But with or without MMOs support this is a project I will be working on. I would just prefer to have my home here on MMO then anywhere else.
    Author: Ulysses S. Grant (A True Raider & PvPr)

The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.

Sounds like weird sneaky future-advertising. But in any case, we have no plan to open role forums atm.