Nerd give aways - SMS Donations?

Hello team of MMO-Champ.

Iam curious, why havent you guys sorted something like a textbased SMS service that you can bring up during big holidays like Christmas, Easter and so on...

The fee you will take from us is 1-5$/SMS, that means that if the 4547 Commenters that has been made in the Winged guardian post would send a text sms instead to donate money for a good cause it would bring in either 4547$ or if u choose the higher fee of 5$ it would bring in 227354$ instead.

What will you do with the money?

Bring a videocamera a document the use of money as proof towards us mmo-champ readers.
    1. Go to a donation fund and donate the money.
    2. Buy clothing like warm blankets/gloves and so on, donate to wellfare organisations. (its cold out now, and homeless people could really use our money)
    3. Buy toys, and donate to parentless childrens living at orphanages.
    The list can be long for what you can do with the money.

What will all this benefit for you as a homepage, it will sure draw attention to newspapers/tv if a big gaming homepage like yours would donate this ammount of money. The PR Manager on this homepage would probably get new contacts which would in the long run would make this homepage wider throughout the internetz with a wider section of covering computer games and so on.

Is this a good idea?

I sure know that i would donate a few text's for this.

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 03:38 PM ----------

No feedback at all?

15+ Year Old Account
    $22,735*, not $227,354
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Hehe typo ofcourse