Is it possible to copy swtor from a windows computer to a mac?

got very small internet usage and was wandering say if download the installer on my mac for swtor can i then copy the patches from a windows computer?

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 11:25 PM ----------

please someone is it possible at all?

You should be able to copy it, but it wouldnt help as you cant play it on a mac as far as I know (Without that program I cant remember the name of)

Deleted
    No it won't. You can't copy the patches only.

But you should try and install Wine (Not sure about the name for Mac, but thats the name for Linux OS) which will allow you to run .exe files on your Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by zyzz View Post
    got very small internet usage and was wandering say if download the installer on my mac for swtor can i then copy the patches from a windows computer?

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 11:25 PM ----------

please someone is it possible at all?
    The installer was tiny, it certainly isn't the game. Once you run the installer then it connects and downloads the game. So I would suggest downloading the game onto a PC (or Mac with bootcamp or vm'd windows) that can run the installer while connected to that higher speed internet connection.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Deleted
    Platform(s) Microsoft Windows

It won't go on mac

Quote Originally Posted by kojane View Post
    Platform(s) Microsoft Windows

It won't go on mac
    All Intel Macs can run Windows either as an alternate operating system or through a virtual machine. In fact you can run multiple copies of Windows should you desire. The nice thing about doing it in a VM is that you can have Windows running in a Window on your Mac and it believes itself to be fullscreen!
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath