Probably not even the right spot, but.

I'm currently saving for a new rig. And I'm going to be buying the parts separately then ultimately putting it all together for optimal gaming capability.

I've been doing some research, but at this point I'm a little overwhelmed. It seems like it will take ages to figure everything out, and well, my fun money won't be around forever :P

But since the mmo-champion community has been nothing but nice to me so far, would anyone take it upon themselves to build a compatible fresh desktop setup with a budget of 1200$? This desktop would be gaming oriented of course, so it would need a fair amount of power. If anyone can help, it would be MUCH appreciated.

OH! And if I'm missing a website that will help me along with all of this process, please, do tell.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Sample-Builds
    Go check that link for the builds, the 1200$ build seems pretty nice

And if you don't know how to put the parts together, there are many videos on youtube that show step by step how to put the parts together.
    Last edited by Mutaattori; 2011-12-20 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Added new line of text.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

Deleted
    Wait... Are you asking if someone to physically build your computer, irl?

No no no, just a compatible part list. Once I could proceed to research and then buy the parts. From there I'll either put it all together myself, or pay a mom&pop computer shop to put it together.

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaattori View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Sample-Builds
    Go check that link for the builds, the 1200$ build seems pretty nice

And if you don't know how to put the parts together, there are many videos on youtube that show step by step how to put the parts together.
    Thanks! I wish I wasn't stupid when it comes to forum scrounging >_<