Looking for help Overclocking

So, my only available gaming computer is a Toshiba Satellite laptop. Though the video capabilities are good, I didn't realize when I bought it that it runs a 1.5 GhZ processor. I'd like to overclock that to about 1.7 if possible. The problem is that this particular brand has a hard lock on its BIOS processor speed, so I cannot alter it from there.

Yes, I realize overclocking laptops is usually a bad idea, but I'm only planning a 10-15% OC and the system normally runs cool. I have exactly zero experience in Overclock work (especially in laptops) but I'm generally competent with computers. Can someone help me with this? I'm worthless in half of the Dragon's Soul encounters, running about 1 FPS on Ulthrax and 2 during high-effect phases in Yor'saj, Zon'ozz, and Spine (you know, when it's most important for me to actually be doing stuff)

Deleted
    1 FPS? Not going to get any better with a mild overclock.

I've raided at 3 FPS before, while it's not ideal I can at least pull my weight in Raid Finder. Between an Overclock and an optimizer I should be able to pull 3-5 at minimum settings. Anyway, I'm having a very difficult time finding this information online and nobody around my area has the expertise to help. Does anyone have either direct help or a link I can follow for it?