Question Monthly Computer Set Ups.

To start I dont know to much anything about building these computers. Im looking into it for a friend who wants to play wow, and sc2 again. By what I do know Puppy should be able to pump wow or sc2 graphics and performance? or would you need to take a step up on a few parts?

Also with all those parts you tell us about, do i still need to go buy cables to connect everything together or do those kinds of things come with it, IE, the HD comes with the cables to hook it to the power supply, motherboard and disk drives.

Thanks for any support or input i can get

Performance scaling in WoW is pretty much linear when you go up the builds all the way to Narwhal so you pretty much get what you pay for and the Narwhal will actually run 25-man raids nearly twice as well as the Puppy.

Unicorn has mostly luxury choices that no longer improve framerates except for games other than Blizzard's.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Deleted
    You don't need to buy any cables or anything like that, the cables come with the products you buy.